@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing yay!!! I’m procrastinating by reading Les Miserables. I’ll have a think over what you told me though.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I wrote 1233 words! Yay! And finished a chapter! One or two to go!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice How about something that say he’s deaf?
He could be watching a movie. He can’t hear it so he has to lip-read. And when they turn away he has to guess what they are saying.
Sign-language or lip reading class.
Looking for a service dog.
Someone is talking, but they turn away and he can’t hear them, so he has to ask them to turn back…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing no, I haven’t asked any one for advice yet. I’m not super secretive about my book. basically, I had the main character becoming deaf in an accident in the first chapter, however, I decided that I wanted him to be deaf before the opening of the book. unfortunately, I have no idea how to open now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice *nods* That can be tough. Have you ask some one you know for some advice or is your book more secretive? That helped me.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing it’s working name is Black and White, but only because I am useless at titling books. It’s actually finished, I just wanted to fix up the first three chapters, which I thought needed some work before you and the other guys looked it over. I’m kind of stuck though as to how I rewrite those chapters.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*wrinkles nose* @seekjustice Why not? You wanted to finish your super hero book that you’re having beta-read next month. Does it have a name? I don’t think you told me.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing *coughs and pulls feathers out of hair* which one? In either case, not really anywhere!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Okay! *throws celebration feathers*
How’s your book coming? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing! hello, i’m here, not doing anything, but i’ll keep you company.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hey @nobody it seems like it’s down to the two of us again. Onward!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m still here… Writing my story…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
Yeah. @dragon-snapper I think she’s my character with the hardest life. Though Kay Waters life is also hard… And complicated. But her whole world doesn’t hate her. Poor Anastasa.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Excellent summary! That sounds like a great story! 😀
Well, I must sign away now. I wrote 778.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Wow. Hard life right? 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *nods* Soron’s daughter, the elves hate her (cause she’s part siren), most everyone else hates her when they find out she’s Soron’s daughter. The sirens even don’t like her.
So all her friends are a bit weird. As in beasts…(like the fire beast in the cave.)
She wanted to get rid of her powers once too.
Gandalf and her don’t even…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper cool!
Mine is Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Fantasy world that has advanced to be a bit Sci-fi. Cause why not?
Only the first few chapters of book one have VR in them… But the other books may have it again. 😉 But that’s a secret.
This is the summary…
Finding Secrets
Six friends are called to be a part of the Seven and find three…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Worry not. It must be hard to be Soron’s daughter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing About…stuff… Let’s see. Big dangerous weapons. Rebellions. Arenas. The wild. Interesting things. I don’t want to give any spoilers to the 1st book…so yeah…. heh. 😀 😛
Well, I’ve heard smidgens of your story. I know it has to do with VR, based on your drawings.
- Load More
