@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Hello! *waves*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise 😛 Don’t give us too much, especially @Daeus. We don’t want him to get a brainfreeze, for then, where would all of our good ideas come from? And who would be left to eat the raspberries? And who…who would be the king?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose Frodo! I’m here in just a few moments!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@winter-rose Heh heh. You’re the eccentric mentor. Frodo is the mentor…. 😛
@daeus I concur. Ice cream sounds good. 😛 -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
I don’t know what the chosen ones should do, @daeus, but the bumbling henchmen will probably try to poison everyone with coffee. 😂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@northerner The forum statistics show KP has 482 members (I discovered that information on the main forum page).🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy Really? I liked Monsters University as much as Monsters, Inc. Hehe, maybe one of the reasons I liked it was because the ending implied a person doesn’t have to go to college to succeed. Did you know there’s a poster in Randall’s room that says “the winds of change” referencing that remark he made in Monsters, Inc?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily-d Britt Nicole is one of my favorite music artists! What are your favorite songs of hers? I like Newsboys also. Have you ever listened to any of Mandisa’s songs?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Yay! I hope there’s still some cake left. The site looks awesome! Aberdeen gives you a high…oh…a low five. 😉
However, I noticed the staff and writing team pages look kind of disorganized on the desktop version, like I’m reading a bunch of newspaper ads. And then on the mobile version, the bios are in the wrong order (Michael is way…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Thank you for all your hard work on the new site! It looks fabulous! (And so nice on my mobile device!)
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* Uh huh….Well, Knight…you can’t call a Chosen One a kid. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Jess replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
WOW! It looks so amazing!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@ethryndal I was gonna guess that too. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Ooh really?
We shall go on a mighty quest! Though, I am curious as to whom my fellow Chosen One’s are…
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Rank is the Chosen One. That too is awesome!
Everyone! I am the Chosen One!
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea Woohhoooohooohooooooyeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Black and White as a title sounds cool. @seekjustice.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice It’s late here, so I’m leaving. Bye.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You’re welcome @seekjustice
For the beginning of your book you need a hook. Showing that your character is deaf seemed like a good hook.
The F.B.Eye show is pretty intresting. It’s an older show so I don’t know if you can find it. She is an F.B.I. Agent that is deaf. But she can read lips.
It’s an American show too. F.B.I. Is part of law…[Read more] - Load More
