@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@mariposa Nice word you got there. I don’t even know how to start pronouncing that.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise But I don’t know if @daeus likes dogs or not. And they’d be barking when I’m trying to shout.
Poor Aussies.
AUSSIES!!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR OUR MILLION POSTS!
There, did I say that loud enough?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy My mom used to eat plain lettuce for a snack.
@daeus When did I become Marisopa? 😂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@aratrea I noticed the new commenting systems looks a little odd…mainly when there are several replies to a comment.
Also, is there any way you can change the forum so we can directly upload images from our devices rather than inserting a link? If you can’t, it’s not a big deal; it would just make it easier for all us artists on the forum. &…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daeus I request that we have no food at all so that no one has to vacuum.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-Maiden-of-praise I’m just not human, okay? That’s the general consensus. Get with the times.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Mariposa they said ‘snacks’…
@winter-Rose HEYYYYY!!! BUT—! BUT—! *sniffs**wipes brimming tears from enormous baby dragon eyes* my cabbage… can I request mushrooms then?? -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daeus I request chocolate covered pineapple.
@kate-flournoy When did raw cabbage become dessert?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise *Pauses to stare off into the distance with you*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*whispers* blueberry donuts? Yuck… XD @Winter-Rose
I request raw cabbage.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose Nay, but I must leave! I wrote 557. See ya around, mentor. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Mmm. *grunts* Okay. *shakes talons with you*
JK
😛
@daeus Really? CAN I SHOUT THE LOUDEST?
@corissa-maiden-of-praise *steeples talons* Most Excellent. The Triumverate!!
@that_writer_girl_99 True. Very true. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
*scoffs* Who hasn’t seen Toy Story? It’s a classic. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper the king has spoken. *demurely extends claws and blinks reptilian eyes with ingenuous innocence*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Do not worry, I won’t blast you away. When you do read it, don’t forget there’s a sequel on page 31 of the topic or something.
Long live raspberries.
@kate-flournoy *blinks and tries not to melt you*Ooh…look at that chair. Nice chair… NO! I won’t melt a chair in a celebration. MMM… Well then… I thank you. I’m…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
I hate to break it to you @dragon-Snapper but you and @kate-Flournoy have both been chosen
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper oh please. *waves tiny claws dismissively* You are just… so adorable.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy But I’m a bigger dragon that you are. I am a DRAGON SNAPPER!!! And a Chosen One. That gives me more points.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daeus I don’t want no parliament. It gets stuffy in there.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @bethanysinkyroses Yeah. It would be like, START HERE part 2. “Hey KaPeeFers! By now we’ve noticed that you’re crazy enough to stay on here, so here’s the reason why frogs like to sit on Josiah’s head and why Daeus likes ice cream and why Stanton is an evil overlord.”
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Daeus *enormous sigh of relief* Okay guys the king’s here now. He can take care of stuff. *backs down and folds wings* I’m sure if you join his parliament he’ll take a vote or something on the snacks and stuff. May I propose chocolate chip cookies?
- Load More
