@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer You’re a walking contradiction 😆
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Mariposa @Winter-Rose Thank you!! <3 <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Love the new site! it’s awesome!!! thanks to all the Kingdom Pen staff, 😀
-
Gracie's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@graciegirl That black & white collage is super cool! Many thumbs up.
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
I get it. So the more I post, the more important I become as a character? Hmm …is there any way to downgrade? I’d like to be “Nameless Background Character.” 😉 They don’t have to do anything but exist. No rescuing or sitting in the saddle all day. Sounds nice to me.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
What? I’m a knight in shining armor too? How did that happen? Ugh, I just knew that I was gonna get stuck with lousy hero work … 😉 What’s with the titles anyway? Is there any system to them, or are they random? @aratrea They’re kinda cool …
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Glad to join the party! I wouldn’t miss this for the world. (I heard there was chocolate cake, @aratrea . I hope you deliver.) 😉 The new site looks great, by the way.
So you’re a knight in shining armor, @aratrea ? Cool. I didn’t know that. That’s great because I actually have a few questions I’ve been meaning to ask a knight. (For novel…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Aratrea. Ha ha! Sorry!
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise, Ooooohh! Am I really the first? I didn’t have time to read through this entire thread before Church this morning, so I assumed I wasn’t the first Aussie. @dragon-snapper. You are forgiven. Maybe. If you’re really sorry.
Also can we have some of those blueberry doughnuts? @corissa-maiden-of-praise…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Wow. This is pretty cool. And I’m an Eccentric Mentor! 😛 I like it.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU CHOSEN ONES. @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I feel privileged that I know two of you in person and the other one not in person but she is still great. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. Do thee thy chosen things.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
*fist pump*
And now for the SotD one…..

-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago

? -
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Well, drat.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Hey-o!
I’ve gotten another surge of collage inspiration y’all! (And I also wanna try out a new, shorter technique for posting pics to see if I can’t make life a smidge easier for myself. 😛 )Here’s yet another for my darlin’ Evaleen.

And I’d also like to introduce you to the cast from my latest story idea which I’ve codenamed: Seasons of the…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes! It’s Spanish for nit-picky.
@aratrea Yay! I’ve been eagerly awaiting that feature!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Man. I am came to the party late again? I am bad at this.
Love the new website, @aratrea. I’m a Knight in Shining Armour??? Wow, I, um…feel so important! *Whispers* What in the world did I do to deserve that?? Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into this! 🙂
BTW, @dragon-snapper, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, I used to like you guys…now I’m…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Kate-flournoy WHAT? No dogs? I take back the talon shake.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise 😮 😮 😮 😮 PLEASE. NO DOGS. *scrunches self into tiniest ball possible while quaking in her scales and hides under the council table, wings and all*
- Load More
