@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise, Yass!! About coffee!. Cause I don’t like it *glowers*. Unless its in cooking *strokes chin thoughtfully*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
So I’ve been silently stalking this topic, but now I’m finally coming out with a collage thing. Behold. *bows* 😛

*crosses fingers* Hopefully that worked.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@hope *also steals Cadoc away to safety*
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise That’s so pretty! Me likey. 😀
@Hope Whoa, those are great! I love how you coordinated the colors. 🙂 -
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And here are a few more for my sci-fi story For Lor. I may or may not be ridiculously excited for this story. 😛
Here’s one for the protag Lor herself.

And this one…eh, I dunno if I like it all that much but it features a line of dialogue that is quickly revealing itself to be integral to the story so I kinda feel like I’m not giving you the…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Sure thing! There are many ways to do it but the method I use goes like this:
(Stealing this step-by-step from @shannon because she explains it so much better than I do. 😛 )
1. Upload it as your profile picture (don’t save it though)
2. Crop it as big as you can
3.
4. Copy the image address
5. When you get to where you want to p… -
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m glad you like them. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Kate-Flournoy Gah! I love em! And the feelz from that second one….😍
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g yay!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I feel ya. 😛 Honestly I stopped deliberately looking… if I see one that looks good I’ll grab it, but it’s rare that they’re ever perfect. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g mm. Yeah. Well, I don’t think you’re ever going to find a place that doesn’t have that risk, but I’ve found that Pinterest is generally a safer bet than just plain old google. I’d definitely recommend not extensively searching most stock photo sites (as a cover designer I learned that pretty quick *winces*) because just about anyone…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g safely? As in, staying away from sites that might have harmful pictures and such?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Daeus that’s my favorite too. 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking, BTW, are you Australian? Cause, um, you’re awake, so…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking, *severe glare* Yes of course there are other things. Like discussing how to eat all these things. How to make them, how to lose weight after eating them. Lots of things.
-
ClaireC's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years ago
Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words. – Mark Twain
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper, @daeus, Can I join the Parliament? ‘Cause, you know…gotta remember the Aussies. *waves hand from other side of world* Also, someone needs to make sure that something besides eating happens, cause so far that’s all your agenda says. But I will bring lime, coconut and white chocolate ice cream. Or maybe Caramel Apple Blondie…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Okay. I’ll see about posting some of mine then.
*tries not to run off and do it immediately* *squeals* Ahem. Dragons don’t squeal. *Roars*
But yeah. Those are beautiful. Love the one with the waves.
- Load More
