@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I took a speech class two semesters ago and liked it a lot. @winter-rose What other classes are you taking?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy I love that collage with Francis! The ocean picture is super cool!
@graciegirl I absolutely adore that first For Lor one! Ah, those eyes!
@jane-maree *applauds* I can’t wait to see more of your collages!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise What is your book about (your collage made me curious)?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*drops her textbooks as she reaches to high-five you* Oops! Well, I’m done with ethics for now and moving on to earth science… *winces* @winter-rose
-
Rolena Hatfield and
Glitter Ocelot are now friends 9 years ago -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@shannon That is AWESOME! I love it! Thanks so much for your help.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Haha, yes, let’s do it! I’ve got ethics stuff to tackle–let’s go! @winter-rose
-
Rolena Hatfield's profile was updated 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m all about school today, so I won’t be on much, unless someone tags me on something. @winter-rose
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hey, bloggers! Over here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @seekjustice Hey!
So ‘http’ and ‘https’ are names of two protocols (computer rules) that govern how an internet document gets transmitted to your screen.
‘https’ means the web pages are secured against hackers.
So if Google is requiring sites to use ‘https’ I’m guessing they’re trying to protect sites from hackers. But I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes! *is excited* Foooood.
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
I haven’t frequented this website recently because . . . college. 🙁 But I when I logged in this morning, I was blown away by the new design. Dang, you guys did great!
-
ClaireC and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
ClaireC and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years ago -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*uproarious laughter* Lamingtons! That’s a change from glitter! 😀 @f5a8c3e92
Oooo, the Gold Coast! I’m in Brissie. -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92, Yay! another Aussie! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92 welcome back, 😀 I’m on holidays too!! Wait a minute, are you Aussie too?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec they can be, but we love them! and yeah, she just said that the guys we were watching were hot, but what she meant was that they were hot and sweating. I did laugh at her a bit though, 😀 No worries, my pleasure!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice, ha ha! Siblings can be so distracting, can’t they? 😛 They can also be very useful for inspiration, though. 🙂 Thanks for writing with me.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Clairec okay, cool, I’ll check it out. pretty good, I got one and a half sketches done before I got distracted by my little sister and Les Mis songs
- Load More
