@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise, Then we’re both melting! 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Book Length in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer, yes very helpful, thank you. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Yes, it’s been really helpful for me. I have two notebooks, one for random ideas/plots/characters, whatever. and I have another which is basically the same thing but all related to my current novel. I also include my research and character pics, sketches and random things in that notebook.
@that_writer_girl_99 bye!!
I’m signing off…[Read more] -
Jane Maree posted an update 9 years ago
@aratrea So I just signed up for the Spec Fic panel and the confirmation emails actually say ‘August’ instead of ‘October’ and also the header for ‘Gillian Bronte Adams’ on the actual page thing isn’t formatted the same as for Kara and Kate.
But aside from that–EEK I CAN’T WAIT. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And here’s some more collages of random WIP ideas of mine. Because why not. 😛



-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Signing off @seekjustice. Goodnight!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Emily I normally get my pictures from Pinterest, and occasionally I take them (or, rather, my sister does). Then I just put them all together using a microsoft powerpoint slide actually (same as Corissa!) and save as a jpeg.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 probably the best thing I can recommend is getting a notebook entirely devoted to ideas and writing them all down. That way, once they’re written down, you won’t forget them and hopefully you won’t be distracted by them! and sometimes it is annoying, but what can you do? we as writers are plagued with too many ideas!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing what do they *do* in Allore if they don’t attend prestigious universities?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing bye! well done!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@seekjustice *coughs* They don’t have one… Yet.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @epicaddie2 @that_writer_girl_99 I have to go now. I wrote 762 words.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah true. I’m not sure what’s worse. being like your villain or your antagonist. *frowns uncertainly and retreats to ponder this*
@epicaddie2 welcome! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing yes, remember chocolates melt, they’re not as hardy as feathers. Good job, remember that and you’ll get along well with everybody. Though, being an ambassador and all, wouldn’t you have learnt all this at the Allore Catwing University for Ambassadors?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice She’s not a villian. She’s an antagonist. She’s not really evil. She doesn’t want to… *realizes that that character turns a bit pyromanic* *cough* She has a goal. A purpose. That isn’t taking over the world.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 welcome! @catwing ha..ha…yes, when you realise that you’re villain is frighteningly like yourself.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I was writing one of my characters and realized they are kind of me. Which is strange since I have this character go antagonist-y on everyone… *nervous laughter*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice Me too. But for my book.
@that_writer_girl_99 Things are great! -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yes @epicaddie2 . Closer to my grandparents…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m working on a thing. @catwing @seekjustice
- Load More

I can’t figure out why it keeps doing that to Adams’ name. :'( Keep thinking I’ve fixed it and then it pops up again. xD I’ll take a look at it. And thanks for the August/October catch!
Haha okay cool. You’re welcome. 😛
@aratrea I got the link for the panel, but the time seems a little off. It says it’ll be live in 47 hours, but that’s two days away, rather than one day away (which is what the header date says). Which is correct?
Thanks for the catch. It should be 23 hours; I’ve fixed that.