@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@draggon-snapper me and my head phones and my peanut butter ice cream will!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *nods* Well for starts alien are sometimes peppered with z’s, x’s, w’s, q’s, and/or several y’s they seem to be harder to remember…
Names that are very similar can be confused.
When you see the name are you reading it (as in pronouncing it in your head. Later you can say it possibly.) or are you just looking at the letters (as…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @catwing @daeus @epicaddie2 Me and my headphones are going to force Dragon Snapper to write this terrible chapter.
Who’s with me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn homeschoolers are awesome 😀 I’m INFP too! I think there’s quite a lot of INFPs on here.
-
Snapper started the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Heya Kapeefers!
I needeth opinions.
After various consideration, I’ve come across the conclusion that perhaps some sci-fi and fantasy names are a bit to…crazy.
I mean, the most famous names in fiction are Harry and Luke and Frodo and Bilbo. None of which are overly complicated or hard to pronounce.
So what about you? What do you think is…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 No I haven’t. But I probably should. It would focus on Anastasa and I’d most likely start it with Soron as a nice guy… But right now I’m working on Finding Secrets and the trilogy it’s in. And on the side Glitch a story I plan on putting on my blog when I finish.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn Thanks for the warning, though I do like some musics too.
*grins* Do I like art? [See the character art exchange, near the end… And the sequel to find out.] I like suspense. You have been forewarned! -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
*Bursts into room holding time* I found it @dragon-snapper !
Here is your character… What is their name by the way?

*cough* CaptianKirktookBone’sandSpock’seyebrowthingie.*cough*
If you would like to draw one of my characters… (I listed colors, but you can do black and white. Like me. 😉 )
Cele
She is my epic character. She could have a…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I do! 😆 @livylynn
So where do you live?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @jane-maree Those are all so good! Great job. I like the wings and the stars and castle and the whole lot of it!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper YES! YES! YES!
I was wondering why it said you edited your comment until I looked at the email. *grins deviously* At you [simi] secretly like being called kid… Or at least Chosen Kid.
This kid has been chosen! -
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*stumbles into room* *gasps* What’s wrong with blue sticks? *covers mouth with paws that still holds a chewed up blue stick* It tasted like a mouse! Come on, what did you want me to do with it? It’s soooo tasty. *stares at blue stick* stick…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g Thanks!
@seekjustice There’s an Catwing Ambassador’s Handbook. It really stressed the point that you should never ever ever ever try giving people traditional gifts because they take it the wrong way. Also that stalking is a bad idea, and so is pouncing on people. The book also said how to avoid deadly encounters with our enemies and how…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@winter-rose Why thank you.
@epicaddie2 Me too. But she’s an intriging character. -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
We sold our house! At last. But we are still staying here until the new house is all cleaned and fixed up. Thanks for your prayers.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
Kina Lamb and
Sage G are now friends 9 years ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Goody good! I’m looking forward to this. 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Our winter’s generally somewhere between 51 – 69 (Fahrenheit). Our summer’s anywhere from 77 – 107 (Fahrenheit). Queensland summers are also incredibly humid, so it always feels a lot hotter than it is. 🙁 Christmas day is usually spent in the pool! And no, I don’t like the hot weather. Some days it’s okay, and I admit that I do like swimming, but…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae and
Rachelle are now friends 9 years ago - Load More
