@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice pretty good. Finished writing and am now re-working the chapters and looking for plot holes and the like.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing how’s your writing going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g re-acquainted is good
@seekjustice Welcome! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g See below…
Finding Secrets
Six friends are called to be a part of the Seven and find three jewels.
As they journey secrets start leaking out and the Seven are put to the test.
But the only way to save Allore and find the jewels is to stick together.Once I’m done with this draft I might rework the summary to sound better…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g I’m back and will be here for half an hour. Are you working on the revolution story (i don’t know what else to call it :D)? How’s that going?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Here’s the deal—-I don’t worry about this much. That being said, here’s what I do sometimes, just to make things interesting.
Take the name Kiara. It’s got a bunch of different variations…Kiera, Kyra, Kira… sometimes, playing with the spelling is super fun.
That’s what I do, at least.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking What happened to Reggie?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *crushs popcorn and eats it*
@dragon-snapper Yay!
@seekjustice Welcome futurer! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing Welp, I’m signing out now. I wrote 1030!
And thank you so much for the popcorn and ice cream! He helped me get past the really really really really really dry chapter/scene! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing @dragon-snapper i must shower but i will be with you soon!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I see… In the pot.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
POPCORN! *grabs popcorn in paw and crushes it* YOU HAVE BEEN POPPED! *manical laughter*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*nods* *googles which state looks like a mitten* Oh! Michigan? Brrr… @livylynn
I love Cinderella Castle. So, so much! Magic Kingsom is my favorite park.
And oh~ I’m an INFP too! Although sometimes I’m an INTP…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Did I share the summary with you???
@dragon-snapper But doesn’t the Chosen One (of Three) have a special sword? Or weapon? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Popcorn!! Popcorn and swords! Give me!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Swords!!!
Man, I kinda miss those.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Finding Secrets. For that is the title of my book.
@dragon-snapper *hands you some ice cream* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing Hiya!
I will take the ice cream!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @salome01w4g Movers unite! 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry about dragging your name on.
- Load More
