@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join for a bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @aislinn-mollisong @jessi-Rae @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 I’m writing! Plowing through my book!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing Yay! Thanks! I just love that jacket. And the hair. Awesome!!
(and as you know, he is Chase. 😛 ) Alternate universe Chase.Here’s your character.

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Don’t worry. My hands are fully equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
*laughs* And my headphones have perfect timing to be currently playing Big Hero 6 music. Yay!
@dragon-snapper -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing Oh! Haha! Yep. I’d have a heart attack too. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *Look of complete shock* *farantically looks for a character that I forgot I drew* *realizes you mean ‘Captain Kirk’ the guy I drew* *facepalm* I have a character named Chase and I thought I forgot that I drew him and posted him. But I didn’t post him. I posted you character. *sigh* Well that’s cleared up.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You know you’re a writer when you can’t watch a movie without going: “Hey that looks like ____{fill in the blank}”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper The is a name site where you can search for names from different places. http://www.behindthename.com If you need to look up names…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Woops. I have the emoji virus.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily I use Powerpoint, actually. XD It’s easier than Paint. 😛
@jessi-rae Well, not subspace, but it does have to do with lots of computery stuff. It is sci-fi. And wow, are pictures for sci-fi hard to find!
@winter-rose 😀 Thank you, Frodo! Unknown realms are hard realms. But fun realms. Me loves sci-fi, but the fantasy pictures are the…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong I also like your new profile picture.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You know you’re a writer when no one wants to even be a random person in your book because you will pull them into the mayhem you have made. Even though you just described them or had them say a few unimportant lines like, ‘Can I please see your card?”.
*wonders if said character will get his own book…* Probably not. Poor Harvey.
You know you’re…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Ooohh @dragon-snapper those are really cool.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Coooool. What was the name of the character I drew for you by the way?
@aislinn-mollisong FIRE!!! *flys around room since she doesn’t have any fire related powers* I like it. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper really cool!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh! That one’s cool too! Keep up the good work! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Nice collages! Does your story have to deal with computer worlds/cyberspace?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Wow! Your collage is super cool! I can’t wait to see more!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily Yeah, he’s the only actor so far that looks like Ike. XD
- Load More
