@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
Yeah @epicaddie2 that’s the siren part of her. She kind of rejects the fire part of her, so she try’s to never use fire. Since that’s from her dad’s side and people never like her when they know who her father is. Except a few people.
*coughs remembering in one book where the character was in her dreams as reality, but it was really a nightmare.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *throws feathers*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer They certainly are strange, but they also happen to be the bestistest place on the interwebz! 😀 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 I would also probably add some weird creatures friends for her and the Siren civilization… though I can never decide on her powers.
controlling coral? Or water?
Though now I thinking more of coral powers. So she can carry a bag of coral sprouts that she can toss and then grow them.
And I would possibly change a few scenes… Like…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Okay. Thanks!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Onward! I finished editing one chapter! I will keep flying on though! Still writing…
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Welcome to the forums, Daniel! I watch almost all you new uploads, and they always guarantee a laugh, and possibly some helpful advice. 😉 Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone’s super fun and helpful. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 What part?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m writing! I shall call in some friends for us…
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 @seekjustice @epicaddie2 I’m writing peoples! Are you writing? -
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
It isn’t poisonous to catwings. @aislinn-mollisong It think I can find some red wood. *thinks of Zootopia* Redwood, red wood. *laughs* *pulls a red stick from behind her back like in Odd Squad* *ding* Here you go.
-
Jessi Rae and
Daniel DeGraaf are now friends 9 years ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*cough* I am not rabid. @aislinn-mollisong
*hands you a stick* Here you go. It’s pink! -
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Those are awesome! Me likey. 😃😃😃
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I am leaving now… I edited one chapter.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise You are most welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Bye. Better than nothing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing I’m out now. I only wrote 97.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yay! @dragon-snapper
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
*excited squeal* Cele! That looks like her. *applauds* You’re really good with realism. @dragon-snapper I love it. Thanks! It’s really really neat to see someone else draw your character. *nods* I really really really really like it! Did I say that already? I love it!
- Load More
