@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Not exaggerated? 😛 Taking over his business?
Heh heh. I think I just found the plot for the sequel to the sequel, LKD fans. 🙂
But either way, that’s awesome that you’re writing. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer Welcome (I’m the crazy artist who drew your brother’s portrait)! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus greet you!
I respectfully request that you use the word “kapuffer” in your next video (kapuffers could be the fans that aren’t quite as devoted to KP). ;P
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Yes my brother is rather poor, but aren’t all writers?
@the-real-kapeefer *is shocked* I object to that remark very strongly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daeus That would be hilarious… 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Daeus that… would be unnerving. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@daeus Well, I don’t imagine the characters exactly like that. In fact, I have yet to see actors that look like my characters how I want them. XD Glad you like it. 🙂
@catwing It’s just an expression!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise It’s my precioussss. After I’m done editing this draft, and possibly the second…well, whenever it’s opened to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
…
Yeah.
I’m not quite sure to make of this, but I do know that this is going to be awesome. 😛
I guess this means that I have another major character to put in the Legends of King Daeus. @aratrea I’m sorry, but the Wiser has more than just a frog now. XD
So no one’s really asked you any questions. So I’ll ask you one.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer hi! I think you should be an evil bumbling henchman for what you did with your poor brother’s books, but hi just the same. Chosen Ones are nothing if not polite, and I think we can afford to be to a henchman as bumbling as you are.
XD In all seriousness, welcome. Can’t wait to see what craziness ensues with you around here now… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh, and no one directly said it yet so WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@The-Real-Kapeefer Eh, you won’t be a Bumbling Henchman for long. It only lasts for a certain number of posts which number I know and isn’t terribly long. ;P
And heeeyyy, fellow non-writer! (I think…) As far as I know I’ve been the only one of those on here. Privileged rank, I know, but high-five nonetheless. XD I’ve watched a lot of the videos…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*gasps* IT’S HIM. THE INFAMOUS DANIEL HIMSELF.
Hiya, @The-Real-KaPeeFer *waves* You probably wouldn’t know (or maybe you do?) but I’m one of the Aussies on the forum. I’d like to applaud your youtube skills (unfailing laughter every time *thumbs up*). -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks.
@aislinn-mollisong *falls over because of how many words you wrote* Yeah… -
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Which of what? @aislinn-mollisong
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Your welcome!
I’m doing writing now. I edited through two chapters. *has no idea if that is good progress or not really good at all*
For some reason at one point one character is crying. (So I was a teeny bit. sort of.) And that part was like her forest was going to get taken away. Which was never in the plot. Weird…
Bye. -
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 You are welcome.
@aislinn-mollisong *nods* Nice. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Yikes! @epicaddie2 *gives you something for your stomach*
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*nervous laughter* @epicaddie2 Sorry she’s only in my head… *whispers: where she’s been for three years since I saw LotR* Okay, me will put together some sketches. Because me can’t write her quite yet… Cause me writing other suspenseful story.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Opps. *offers tissue* Sorry @epicaddie2 *throws chocolate instead*
- Load More
