@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Well, you guys inspired me. I actually went and made a collage for a character I haven’t even written yet. His name is Kaine.

Oh, and did I mention he’s a villain?
@Dragon-snapper @Daeus @Hope @Mariposa @aislinn-mollisong -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *evil dragon laugh*
It’s melt in your mouth chocolate. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *melts your phone and all of your pizza and ice cream*
@that_writer_Girl_99 Mmm…the wind does not control me. I am stronger than that. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Alright, kiddo–go wherever the wind takes ya. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Eek! Far from it. There’s only one of me. But I am of the south…sorta. I’m on that line, ya know? I’m not of the north. Not of the west. Not of the far south. Although I am of the east…
You too? I will melt your chair. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hey there! @joy-schmidt I’m pretty sure I’ve met you before, or follow you on social medias, or…something, but hello regardless! Life happens. I’m sure no one blames you for being slightly inactive as of late.
@kate-flournoy Hey–watch it, that’s my boss-lady and mentor you’re referencing. @hope might be slightly crazy but I love her anyway.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
…Snapper, are you implying that there are more of you? If there’s a @dragon-snapper of the South, is there a Dragon Snapper of the East? North? West?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Dragon-snapper he does look really annoying. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And then there’s the really annoying character in the Sector One: Insurrection. I introduce, Raruus.

@daeus @kate-flournoy @mariposa @daughteroftheking @corissa-maiden-of-praise @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-Schmidt Hello! Since I’m one of the more recent forum members, you probably don’t know me, so hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s a book-eating ink-drinking dinosaur from the createtus period), greet you!
What are your favorite hobbies?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! I want to see more of this character. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Female in Sword Fight? in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@Warrioroftherealm I have some sword fighting experience, so here’s my two pence.
– She’d have to use her lighter weight (I assume) to dodge around and use the landscape to her advantage.
– She could use a lot of deflecting methods (not directly blocking her opponent’s blow, but more of a ‘knocking it to the side’ idea, if that makes sense) and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing 😀 Glad you like it…well, love it. 😉 She was really fun to draw too. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@aratrea I side with you.
HEAR YE HEAR YE!
NO ONE SHALL MARKET JOSIAH’S 8YR.OLD BOOK OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF DRAGON SNAPPER OF THE SOUTH. YOUR CHAIR WILL BE MELTED AND YOUR PHONES CONFISCATED.THANK YOU MUCHLY.
Signed, Dragon Snapper, KP chief of security.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Joy-Schmidt hello!! *waves a welcome* Pleasure to meet you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ooh, pretty…love the green. Theron’s colors are all over the place.
Leaf Boy. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt Hi hi and hi! 😀
-
Jessi Rae and
Joy Schmidt are now friends 9 years ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking Lol, yeah. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt welcome back! I thought you had been frightened away by the lunacy of several of our more… eh… eccentric members *cough* @hope *cough**cough* but am glad to find myself mistaken. XD
Have you written anything more lately? - Load More

