@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing its like trying to work out a foreign language
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@jessi-Rae *shudders with you* Mine was worse… I made rooms random colors. But it was a dog book so I said that the character was told that the rooms were those colors. Don’t believe me. imagine a van that is purple with green stripes.
And my brother thought it was good… And sold it… *squeak* It was so bad…
Also the chihuahua wore a…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I don’t really play an instrument. Enjoy!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Curiouser and curiouser…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m on, but I’m actually learning about playing guitar. I’ve never played an instrument before and I’m finding it frustrating. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I’d love to read your book, @aratrea. Can’t be any worse than the ones I wrote around that age… *shudders*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@perfectfifths Or to watch it go every which way… *Cheshire cat grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
@cloudy Ahhh… Me like pencil. And me busy. Great idea though! *waits for pictures…* Art!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing Ah, of course! I need to make sure it doesn’t get lost. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Nice poem.
@dragon-snapper @jessi-Rae @seekjustice Book! Book! Book! @daughteroftheking I’m writing.
@epicaddie2 I’m working on the picture ideas. I did one sketch… Me try again though. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@jane-maree I’m afraid my characters do tend that way… 😛 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Dragon-snapper aw cool, I like it!
@Kate-Flournoy O-o that’s so epic.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@perfectfifths you are following it because it is wandering
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@christi-Eaton Ahh… Yes.
@dragon-snapper Please protect my book too! It’s worse trust me! It has a purple van with green stripes! *hands you unlockable chest*
@koryn-Koch *nods* But aren’t we all? -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@koryn-koch Major. I don’t even know why I’ve been following this thread. XD
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I bet your character only needs one bullet. 😉 Have you seen the Andy Griffith show?
@kate-flournoy I love that line and that book picture.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt Welcome! I am Catwing ambassador of the catwings of Allore. (A place in my book) *throws choclate*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @kate-flournoy Ohh! I like them all! Very nice!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 9 years ago
Cool. Very pretty. @cloudy what is Inktober?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh…stick.
this thread has gone to the sticks. *laughs* - Load More
