@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Political Intrigue in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm oh my heavens. This question. Just— I have a rant, okay? And I don’t have time to rant it right now.
But just you wait.
Just.
You.
Wait.
*drools* -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’ll be doing some writing, tonight, I think. I’m also participating in live video chats with an author for a writing class thing, so I probably won’t be on here much.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@the-real-kapeefer
Welp, I’m here…finally. Better late than never, right? It took you long enough to join! Anyways, hi and welcome and all that. 🙂 See you around. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Actually…the driver’s test isn’t that bad. I took it Friday (and passed, yay!) and it was much easier than I had anticipated. The most important thing is to just drive like you normally would. Don’t treat the test any different than you would while your mom or dad is in the car–just…drive.
-
Snapper and
NC Stokes are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal *raises brow* No one can withstand dragon breath.
@daughteroftheking Lived to tell the tale? Is that a cliche I hear? Melt it! Smash ’em boil ’em stick ’em in a stew!
I did melt your chocolate and ice cream and stuff. … -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*likes horses…*
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oops. @joy-schmidt
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I’m gonna introduce Joy for her, and see if she likes my description.
Taller than me, so she’s lucky, like horses and cowboys, and Audrey Hepburn, and cats, and candles, and the Lunar Chronicles, and is hilarious, and we’re crazy together cause we’re both ENFP’s and she’s never been to Disney and she wants to go, so we’re planning on her either…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@joy-schmidt YOU’RE HERE?! WELCOME AND THRICE WELCOME TO THE BESTIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
-
Snapper and
Joy are now friends 9 years ago -
ClaireC and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking that’s very true. I guess I’m kind of used to having to edit everything now and I don’t see my first drafts as a failure, per se, just as a beginning. I need to have a bad first draft so that I can have a better second draft. I just haven’t learnt to see guitar that way yet!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing farewell!
@daughteroftheking I hate not being good at things as soon as I try them. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing slowly. hopefully I’ll get to work on it some more today.
@daughteroftheking thanks for your run-on sentence of encouragement. 😀 I will enjoy being able to play guitar…it’s just the initial “What on earth does that weird curly pretty thing mean or do and what on earth does C mean or G or F or…I’m so confused”. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@perfectfifths Same here.
@daughteroftheking *laughs* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking *cries because you just got here and I must leave* Yay, Reggie! *unenthusiastic, yay*
@seekjustice Bye you guys. Have fun writing! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing We’re all mad here!
To be honest, I haven’t read Alice in Wonderland, so I only know a few select quotes. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Sort of @seekjustice . How’s the book?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
If it doesn’t matter where you’re headed it doesn’t matter which way you take. @perfectfifths *mumbles* I think that’s the quote.
- Load More
