@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@graciegirl nope, the fact that they died was my fave thing too. *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy @lifeofkatie Thanks! I don’t color a lot. It was fun though.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Rogue One is awesome too.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ROGUE ONE WITHOUT ME?!?
😜 (But seriously, my sis and mum were in the room when I saw this and they both said they thought our dog had hurt himself somehow because I made a sound “like a wounded puppy”. 😂)@salome01w4g my favorite character was Cassian. 😀 But I loved K2 and Jyn as well. On the risk of sounding possibly…[Read more]
-
katie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing neat-o 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing whoa, pretty cool.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I don’t think I said hello. So hi @amy-l-klob I am Catwing.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Actually writing this time. *laugh*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Okay. *joins middle camp* @lifeofkatie He’s on the dark side, but he could change.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
Oh, yeah. And that stuff on her face is coral.
I tried to add more hair. And it didn’t work. So coral. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 I know you’ve been waiting for this…

This is Anastasa from my LotR Fan Fiction that I haven’t written down yet.
The dragon is Smaug. The mermaid is Anastasa mother. The guy in the boat is Soron, Anastasa’s father. I know I put him twice. The Ocean Rose is Anastasa’s favorite flower.
I know I added lots of stuff.…[Read more] -
katie replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@catwing, we are forming our own in between group that loves/hates Kylo Ren, you’re welcome to join 🙃
-
katie replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@hannah, well, we’ve got two in our camp now…so I guess we can officially say that an in-between camp exists. 😂😂🙃
Ha, 😂 @kate-flournoy
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
*jumps in* I don’t know. Kylo Ren’s light saber, which has two side sabers. The side sabers seemed to be there just to kill Han Solo. And he killed his father… But he could maybe be brought back to the good side. *jumps out*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@lifeofkatie well to be fair I never claimed to be sane. *raises eyebrows*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Thanks! @salome01w4g
I. WILL. WRITE.
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @jessi-Rae @seekjustice @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree @shannon
Oh! One second @epicaddie2 ! *grins a little too crazily* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I was being sarcastic, if that’s what you’re asking. 😛
-
katie replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy, all you Kylo Ren fans are crazy 😜😜 Just sayin’
I like him, but I can’t say that I LOVE him..there you go
*tries to force herself into an in between “love/hate Kylo Ren group” that doesn’t exist* 😜🙃🙃
- Load More
