@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Maybe to Jack it would appear that the flashlight appeared out of nowhere? Like, he can’t see the fairy yet, because he doesn’t know they exist. He doesn’t believe in them yet?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep
I have outlined. So I finished writing, so now I’m editing. Minor things.
*laughs* I acually planned a little scene in my head that I made myself not edit it. A glowing fairy shows up and hands it to him. But I don’t know if I will have fairies. And it would be too soon for Jack to know that mythical creatures exist. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Gotta love the humor! 😛
Hey catwing, go outline. 😉
Suddenly, a flashlight appeared out of nowhere. Jack put his hand on his head, clenching at his hair! “Goodness me! A flashlight! My requests have been answered!”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper
Indeed it is. More sarcasm. More humor!
World building now? Okay. I didn’t outline til draft three or four. *hides under feathers* *cough* And I started the outline after I met an author who said I should outline. My dad walked up to her and said that I kept changing my book. He wants the sequel already. I’ve been dragging it…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Yes! Isn’t editing so much fun!
I’m going through and killing all the telling, and making my sarcastic character ten times as snarky. It’s awesome. 😛 I’m about 16, maybe 17% through with editing. Making progress. 😀
I’ve been able to incorporate world building too, which I decided to do after I wrote the book. *hides under piles of…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
I am having fun. @dragon-snapper
Got to use Anirnia. (Yes!) The original name of my world that sounded to much like Narnia, so I used it as another world version of Narnia!
And I ran across I line that made me laugh…Stumbling through the dark was not as fun as Jack had thought.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Yay! @dragon-snapper How’s that going? How far has your editing traveled?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@radically-surrendered You like riding! Me too. Though I have stopped lessons because we’re moving. What genre do you like to write? I like fantasy. The book I’m working on is fantasy and sci-fi.
Your book sounds like another world. 😉
Welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Hiya! I’m editing too!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g @emily @shannon @jessi-Rae @epicaddie2
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @ingridrd @seekjustice
I’m editing more of my book. -
Catwing replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@amy-l-klob What do you like to do besides write?
Autocorrect keeps changing your tag when I type it to be…
kilobytes
Klondike (Is hungry for some. It’s an ice cream bar covered in choclate.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks. Glad you’re happy. By the way the scene of her parents is how they met. *grins* They’re in the middle of a war between some unnamed fire people and the sirens. Soron could try creating fire at that point, but he is wet and all the water puts out his flames. So she could drown him. Obliviously he survives. *laughs*
@jessi-Rae…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Diaster in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
*cough* @salome01w4g For some reason it didn’t send an email when you tagged me at the start of this thread. I got the other tag-mail though. Oh, well. Glad it worked out and they could help!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate It works for me. Apologies for being a bit confusing.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Fairy Tale Retelling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
You have cattle! Do you live on a farm? 😬
It’s fine if you don’t know those examples…
*cough* *nods at profile picture* I am a catwing. Yes, we are like cats.
@jess-penrose
I had more.
If she has a fairy godmother for each of her parents… what if she had another one who is also her stepsisters’ and stepmother’s? One who try’s to stop the…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
I…yeah, I’d appreciate Hannah. Just for my schoolwork in general. @salome01w4g
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g @that_writer_Girl_99 Time for dinner! Have fun with ethics and novels that don’t want to be written! 😀
-
katie replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@radically-Surrendered….you.speak.German!?!? That’s sooooo neat!! It’s the lanuguage I want to learn to speak someday.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I hope you’ll find the conversation and critiques valuable and the friendship sweet!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Erm, let’s not talk about my test.
@dragon-snapper It’s actually a relatively…doable class, all things considered.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 That sounds…difficult. 😉
- Load More
