@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@princessfoo I’m going to refrain from making a comment about Rogue One.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose I blame @xonos-darkgrate‘s profile pic. XD
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Fairy Tale Retelling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@jess-penrose Your Cinderella retelling sounds awesome! I can’t wait to read it someday. 😉 I myself am working on a retelling, but for Snow White (it’s supposed to be for the Rooglewood contest, but I’m still only in the planning stages… *nervous grin*).
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@emily Yeah, I do. 🙂 I like trying to draw (key-word “trying”) and painting.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy I’m doing it! My first time was last year, and I only got to 31,000-something words, but it was a big accomplishment for me! It was how I was able to complete a 17,000-something-word novelette. Your novel sounds really great!
This year my story is sci-fi, which is a new genre for me as well. I’ve been plotting it since late August, and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Author's Attic in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@rolena-hatfield thank you! (I have mysteriously gained three followers overnight!) I’m not working on all those stories at once, they’re just the stories I currently have going. :D. There are quite a lot of them though, aren’t there?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy @Tatiana I’m planning on doing NaNo. I’ve done both the camps this year, but I’ve never done the official. both of your stories sound really interesting!! I’m working on a dystopian, which is another thing I’ve never done before.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@radically-surrendered welcome!! I’m SeekJustice, also seventeen. Mexico sounds like a really interesting place to live (I’m from Australia)! And all those languages!! I know the tiniest bit of German, which I picked up while I was writing a book about a German boy, but I’ve always wanted to learn it properly. 😀 Everyone seems to have flooded you…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy I just wanted you guys to fly…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Catwing yay good job! See you around. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree it’s late. I have to go. I did a total of four chapters, editing. Finished 22! Bye.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Nice! @salome01w4g Good night.
@jane-maree That’s good. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g alrighty! Sleep well, girl. *waves*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Catwing sounds like fun!! I’m halfway through chapter 37 (of Hope Ann’s novel Fidelyon) and it’s pretty good. *nodnod*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree Welcome as well!
I’m editing too. Got three done so far. On chapter 22! The suspense rises and I’m excited too. *rubs hands* And it just gets better. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Catwing @Salome01w4g I am here to join you! I’ll be critiquing/editing.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g Welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Yep. Fortunately he is alive this point, so it didn’t kill him. *mystery*
Bye @dragon-snapper -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing Oh dear. It ate him…
I’ve got to go now. I edited quite a bit. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
*cough* And so continues the conversation on the scene that doesn’t exist. *cough* @dragon-snapper
I read my book: Ahh… Poor character I should help them.
But I move on and kept editing. Adding more depression on my character. *manical laughter*
That’s only one of my characters. Another has to run with a Merlin on her arm. (Yes, she has a…[Read more] - Load More
