@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus I KNOW. I’m just… trying to play it cool here.
Trying.
Tryyyyinnnnggggg…
*deep breath* If I get too excited I’ll be let down. So. I shall not get excited.
*faints from excitement*
Okay, so the one big takeaway from this trailer… I think… NO PROMISES, BUT I THINK—! I could see a relationship between them working.
My biggest…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
*revives you* Wait till December is over to go into a coma.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *Stereotype Alert* in the forum Characters 8 years, 12 months ago
What they said.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
*runs in screaming* GUYS! GUYS! I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am for this. I don’t think I can put it into words. Seriously. EEK. *faints*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Daeus. O.O Now I know how much this means to you.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
I’ve only ever seen TFA, but I want to see the rest. And I have had episodes 1-6 quoted to me by my brother. (every line, went for a whole day.) And the music. The music was played at the right times. So, I’ve heard the whole lot?
HAAAA! XD He must’ve seen it a few times.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Did you pass?
@alia Yup. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Guyyyyyyyys have you seen the latest trailer?
*deep breath* Keep in mind that this is a trailer and bound to be a bit misleading for the sake of scaring the audience, but I… will just say that I am hopeful. A lot more hopeful than I have been.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic What do you put in your journal? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@allison-grace lol. Which journal? (I fill mutiple) Journaling is is one way I process life so… I have a lot of ’em.
One notebook I keep is for all the little life lessons I learn. It’s pretty awesome to go back and read where you’ve been in life and what you’ve learned.
Another is written in a letter form more about what I’m doing in life and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Guys!!! *flails*
I just found something awesome!
Have you ever heard of 4thewords?
It’s an awesome online writing video game! So basically, it gets you going on this ‘rpg’ game, where you fight monsters and go on quests and do cool stuff. To fight the monsters, you are timed and have to write a certain amount of words within that time. Usually,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorm Help: Supervolacoes, ravens, and ping pong balls in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus Congratulations. The world could use more of those. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 8 years, 12 months ago
@allison-grace Have you heard the song Journey into the Star Cluster?
-
Elizabeth and
Darik Swisher are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Snapper and
Darik Swisher are now friends 8 years, 12 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-snapper good job! See you in the future! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice I’m headed out now. I finished editing a chapter, and sent off a whole lot of story-related emails that needed to be sent. Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not sure if I’m very wise or just a perfectionist, but thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree PIZZAAA!!! Sweet. Thanks!
@seekjustice You are wise. I should have done the same. *nods sagely* -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@jane-maree yay!! welcome!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper three names for one character? Well done! I have a lot of little things that don’t fit together or make sense which I’m just smoothing out at the moment, 😀
- Load More
