@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g then that would make her Luke’s sister…? 😛 Luke already has a sister. I think you’re missing a generation there. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g *grins* Nah. A little happy fuzz is psychologically healthy now and then. *sage nodding*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@salome01w4g it is a little crazy. 😛 To be clear, things like this have happened on accident before to me in my work, but yeah. It’s interesting.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate Rey being Ren’s little sister was actually a pet theory of mine a while back. That got debunked the harder I thought about who she might be, but yes, it did cross my mind. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 12 months ago
@jess-penrose Ohh, sorry! It’s an expression, but the way I wrote it did look a little odd. 😛 If someone has a mind like a steel trap, it means it lets nothing out—steel traps contain everything they catch. Thus, a mind like a steel trap contains and keeps straight everything it catches. So your brother must have a mind like a steel trap. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 8 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper YASSSS! Love that movie.
My absolute favorite song from the LOTR soundtrack is Samwise the Brave from The Two Towers. I always want to cry when I hear it. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Yes, and they had a son…named Ben. @xonos-darkgrate
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@daughteroftheking i got completed distracted and left my computer entirely and forgot about my critiquing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Ohhh bye! @winter-rose
Hello! @daughteroftheking I’m jotting down some notes on my new WIP.
-
katie replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy – WOW. That is suuuuper intriguing…thanks for sharing 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Hello @seekjustice How goes it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose bye!! @daughteroftheking yeah, pinterest it was. 😛 @thatwritergirl_99 hello!!!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
Whaaaat? Me, actually writing in the writer’s corner? It is!
Hi guys. I’ll be writing until…I go to bed. @daughteroftheking @seekjustice
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@perfectfifths yep, it’s totally unrelated. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@daughteroftheking welcome! I was critiquing but then got distracted by shiny things. I’m going back to critiquing now.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, I plan to see it. It’s on Netflix. 😉 I was just wondering if it’d be important to see it before the new one.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@perfectfifths it’s completely unrelated, but you’ll be cheating yourself if you never see it at all.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, ultimately that’s what I’m gonna do, but I can’t help speculating. 😉
Now, I haven’t seen Rogue One yet. Would you recommend I do before The Last Jedi comes out, or is it so unrelated that it doesn’t matter if I never see it at all?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@winter-rose I always start with my characters first, but that does mean I’ll probably get to the November 1 with no clue what I’m writing. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@perfectfifths well, excessive ‘fanning’ over anything can quickly become eye-roll-worthy. 😛
Nope, believe me. You’re not raining on my parade. Have your opinion; you’re welcome to it. 😉I actually don’t have any theories about Rey and who she’s related to. It seems like everyone has a theory and evidence to back it up, so honestly I just…[Read more]
- Load More
