@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing XD Exactly. 😛 I feel bad for the surfer though…
-
Gracie posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Zikers! Terribly sorry about how late this reply is. 0.o
Over a week. Yikes.Ooooh, great choice!! Blue is my favorite color too! Although, I prefer a sort of very strong teal. XD
As for a job….To date, I’ve never really had one tbh. XD But I’m about to start tutoring my lil sis in piano in a month. And my parents will pay me to give…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I named it that after going through lots of names and finally deciding on Allore… @that_writer_girl_99 This is tricky.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sheepish grin* I might have named my kingdom Allore… @that_writer_girl_99 What are we to do?!
Things are complicated…
I have to go now. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
It’s about a girl named Evyn. She has adventures in the kingdom of Allora. It’s complicated. @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yay! @that_writer_girl_99 Welcome. What is your book about?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m here! Writing for a bit! @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Yes. I don’t like all of the jokes but over all the movies are okay. I like it when he turns good and has lots of cool gear in 2 and 3. Lucy! And the gurls (as Gru would say).
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *cries* Good night.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*is confused* Yay horses! @salome01w4g Not your neighbor’s horses? Are you living in an RV? I’m confused.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper @winter-rose
@that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2 @shannon @emily @Jess-penrose
I am editing. *banishes white peacock feather* -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Stress? A little. Not much though. Which is good. I got to move to the country! *eats ice cream* Yummy. We have three arces. Three houses down some one has at least six horses (I saw them as we drove by). *nods* And some one across the street from them has/had horses. They have a ring. I like horses.
I have been pretty optimistic.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I know. The movie had several good funny parts. The pyramid. The kid falling.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
*wanders in* ummm… I am different. I don’t listen/watch music videos on YouTube. I use… Pandora. *nods*
Songs that catwing likes…
Big hero 6 (except I’m Satisfied With My Care. It’s too sad. BAYMAX!)
HTTYD (I can’t hum it, if my brother is near. He makes me play it so he can hear. Oh yes. I use headphones)
Ratatouille
The Chronicles of…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper that reminds me of a scene in Despicable Me. The wave just drops.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon @emily Yay!
@epicaddie2 praying. Youch!
My family has moved (That’s why I’ve been MIA. Busyness and Internet has been on and off). We got the chicken coop set up, the fence has been built, we’ve been cleaning and unpacking. Thanks for all your prayers. The dogs have adjusted well, my cat… Is working on it. *cough* The chickens seem to…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@cloudy I have moved… 😄 Those pictures are really good. (The internets been on and off, so I have vanished. Until now.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @emily XD I know. One of the search results was actually this : What would happen if we blew up the moon. o.o
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Synopsis Help in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jess-penrose Ha!! That would definitely contribute. 😀
-
Snapper and
Cindy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More

Yeah, I think I’m in the minority with the no-job thing. XD Part of it is probably how often my family spontaneously takes off on camping trips.
And you play violin?! Gah! I would so love to be able to do that, but I haven’t the patience. It’s probably my favorite instrument to listen to.
Ooh, what do I like to do other than writing…hmmm,…[Read more]