@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
katie are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily I’m unnecessarily hard on myself and use photoshop. 😛
@Shannon thank you! You hadn’t mentioned that, but… I can put you on the list, if you like. 🙂 And no, I love that movie. One of the most quotable movies of all time. 😛
@Mariposa mmm… more like a lonely villain. 😉 Thank you though. 😀@Daeus it’s… um… for the eleventh book.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy He looks like an epic villain.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Okay guys I made another one. You people are positively a bad influence.

Yes, it’s another antagonist. I won’t say villain because he isn’t quite, but he comes pretty close. His name is Nisien and he’s basically immortal.
@Dragon-Snapper @Emily @Shannon @Ingridrd @GracieGirl
@Daeus, this is Harold and Arianwen’s son. *hides under the table*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @shannon @emily I’m gonna be working on something for my motion-picture writing class, if anyone wants to join me. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice oh yes school work. *looks around guiltily* xD See you around! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree I just looked you up there. I’m SeekJustice there as well. And I’m also writing a dystopian, which is inspired by Les Miserables. :D. Anyway, I should go now and find myself some lunch. I got very distracted with my half hour. also, my mum would probably like it if I did some school 😀 thanks for writing with me!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice nice! What’s your story about? (Also, we should be NaNo buddies–I’m Jane Maree there too)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree, ooh! That sounds exciting! I’ve just finished my editing and that’s what I’m working on now too.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice I’m doing some brainstorming for my NaNo novel.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree thanks, 😀 what are you working on?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice *waves*
And okay! That’s perfectly fine. 🙂 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jane-maree yay!! I have a friend :D! Yes, I did, but I haven’t really been on KP this weekend, since I’ve been really busy, so I haven’t had a chance to look at it or think it over.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice I’ll join you for a bit!! (also have you seen the profile comment/thing I asked you about?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing (welcome back! I have missed our daily writing!) @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 @Emily @Shannon I`m here. Just catching up on emails and then I’m going to edit for a half hour.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Me too.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gasp* *is touched* You think I am a wise KaPeeFer? Thank you. I myself am writing a trilogy. Editing book one, outlining two. Number three is waiting it’s turn. Hopefully I can halt the speeding train of infinite plot and resolve everything. Though I’m waiting to write the second first. So @seekjustice that’s sort of what I’m…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I understand now. *nods*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-snapper I have a confession to make. I’ve never written a third book. I’ve written a duology, but most of my novels are standalones. I’m not really sure how to help you, but I have a few suggestions. Finish the second book first, and then look at it. are there any loose ends that need to be tied up, which you could use in the third book?…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I’m writing a trilogy right now. A sci-fi trilogy, and I’ve finished the first book. I’m 30% through the second book. But I have problem.
I have no plot for the third book. I know who my villain is. I know who my heroes are, but I have no exciting way to make them clash. Does anyone know how I’m might make an election in a country that has…[Read more] - Load More
