@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yay! I may do my sequel then. *nods*
@seekjustice Hi! Catwings can fly. We have wings but it can still be a super power.
Well, This is draft four or something… And I only had to majorly edit the first three chapters. The rest have been mostly minor. Also my book is about 50,000 words. I also write for a while… And maybe…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @aislinn-mollisong hello!!! I am here. Do Catwings have super powers? How are you already up to chapter 29 when I’m still editing chapter 3?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Opps. I mean I’m on chapter 29… Oh, well.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice (I missed them too.) @that_writer_girl_99 (The names are fine I suppose. When I told my dad he said, ‘but haven’t people died fighting for Allore?’ “I can change the name still.” ‘Do they have a flag?’ I told him about the flag. ‘They fought for that flag.’ “Okay I can keep the name.” Yep. He wants…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Cover Art help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
I have nothing. @aislinn-mollisong I probably should find it out myself. But these people have published… @daeus @hope Perhaps they can help you? {Okay I do have tags. 😉 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ohhh… It looks epic. I like the birds. (But I like birds anyway) And I like the doorway. And the line you used. Looks great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily lol. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I think I wrote around 400 ish, but I’m going to have split attention now because I’m taking care of our dog now. Good luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Harold and Arianwen are two of the characters in my WIP… and yes, you can read it, when it’s ready. 😉 Tell you guys what— I’ll just start a topic here when it is and tag those of you I can remember, and the rest of you can jump on and remind me, ‘kay?
@Emily @Shannon@Daeus *cringes* sorry…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ailsinn-mollisong Ugh. Those evil sentences. *pats shoulder*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m gathering a few songs into a playlist for a future story at the moment, but in just a moment I’ll be writing the sequel. You?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m on. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong If you give me a few minutes I’ll actually stop procrastinating and go back to critiquing. xD
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Hope Ann are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*glares* *pats your head* There, there, twas only a warning. A preemptive warning, but a warning nonetheless. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 AHHH! I’m so sorry! *grovels pathetically*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy If you forget to put my name on your list, I’m never gonna let you hear the end of it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m here @ethryndal
Okay, can we just talk about Luke for a second? I’m very disappointed in him. It looks like he straight up kicks out Rey? Rude, Luke, rude.
I want one of those fuzzy things too. Desperately. Even if @daeus doesn’t approve.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily @Shannon and the list groweth ever longer… 😀 I’m never gonna be able to keep track of them all. 😛 You guys are gonna hafta help me by remembering your own names, okay?
@Ethryndal you practically do… *coughs**looks at @Emma-Flournoy* *coughs again* Besides. You can’t tell my characters how to live their lives.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy
Oh, very mysterious. Makes me wanna read about him. 😉 - Load More
