@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Actually they were pretending to be eaten by a mountain rabbit…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I do most of my writing in the evening… Maybe that’s why I have several funny scenes. Like duck shoes. And a Character acting like a mountain rabbit… Which is aparently viscous…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Good night @aislinn-mollisong !
2,909 words… *blinks* That’s epic. I don’t think I’ve ever written that much at once… *mummbles, maybe not even normally 1000…* But sleep is good for you.
I need to sleep soon too… But I want to read and edit my book. (I don’t even know what the jewels they are going to risk their lives for, do. Besides save…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing yes, a catwing ambassador professor sounds like a very prestigious position. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*laughs* *blows blowhorn to wake up @aislinn-mollisong *
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Measurements list for @aislinn-mollisong –
You could use rough inches, feet, cm, meters.
Face
A foot (like your foot) or shoe
Nose
Book size
A size of -insert person-
An animal
Thumb
Pencil, pen
Marble
Coin
Card
Page
Ring
Necklace length?
Tree branchHow’s that?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice *plays with feathers* Catwing ambassador professor? Hmmm… Perhaps. *wonders about referencing a certain catwing ambassador in her books* Chapter 3! Yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*thinks* You may want to use variety. @aislinn-mollisong It might be a good idea to use other objects too. You could even have one object be described as -blank- hand lengths then use that object to measure something else. Variety is good.
Read over your work as someone else’s book. Then think about if it brakes it up or not. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I get like that when I’m sleep deprived too. I say things that make zero sense and people look at me funny. Now that you’re a mentor you can start a university for catwing ambassadors and be an eccentric professor. :D. I feel like if I was in a fantasy novel I would be a loyal sidekick, that seems to suit my personality really…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*laughs* @jane-maree *trys to think of something eccentric, besides thinking about thinking what she could do that is eccentric* That’s eccentric! Muh, ha, ha!
(My brother is talking about his dreams. As I’m trying to write. It was a dream where he was shot and they’re going to cut out a part of him… 😛 So my brain said, ‘Oh that person can be a…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hehe that’s the way of it sometimes, @Catwing. 😛 *shines my armour a little more*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*shrug* I don’t feel like one… But I try to be helpful… I’m eccentric. @jane-maree Have fun being a knight!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing and I see that you’re now a mentor. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Welcome.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing @Seekjustice Welp I forgot that I didn’t sign out and I went on a run, but I’m back again now for a little bit. xD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice In that scene they are very sleep deprived. And wet.
Randomness is fun! And suspense! And random riddles that are suspenseful!
We are like cats. Some catwings and dogs get along. Others don’t. *shrug* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Art help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I shall return on the morrow with bucketloads of sage advice. You have my solemn promise. *promises solemnly*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing shoes for ducks? well, that’s something new *chuckles to self and wonders why her books don’t have random funny paragraphs like that* *takes chocolate appreciatively and brandishes red pen* I shall defeat this draft once and for all!
that’s my problem! I have no dog. though I wouldn’t have though catwings liked dogs. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I don’t feel like a mentor… Though I may be eccentric.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I am also laughing. If you are discouraged, here’s a funny scene…
“I think I see the docks.” Chase said as they trudged along.
Amelia rubbed her eyes and looked up from her feet. She had been watching them as she walked and listened to the different squeaks they made. So far she had decided that though wet socks and shoes were… - Load More
