@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Bye @daughteroftheking write you later!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yep. Another group to toss in my plan.
@dragon-snapper *cough*Yeah. That character.*cough* -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal Um…I came up with it off the top of my head, yes, though it’s hardly a stunning simile. XD I must’ve just been favored at the moment, because usually when I try to think up an appropriate metaphor—YEAH, I know how hard it is. Ugh. 😛
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *blinks* I don’t pat your head.
@Jane-Maree COOL. Is the girl’s last name…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yessssssss.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh… @jane-maree It still sounds cool. But all the flying pictures make it seem like she can fly. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper sounds like fun.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy thanks! They’re pretty fun characters as far as I’ve brainstormed of them at this stage.
@Catwing Aw thank you. ^-^ The girl (Megan) is actually a ninja, and Dylan doesn’t have powers either. It’s a superhero story…but the two main characters aren’t actually superheroes. It’s still in the brainstorming stage currently, and I’ve…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I am writing a scene which launches everything exciting about this novel! Villains with character arcs! Ah ha! Ah ha!

@jane-maree Going pretty good. The writing is interesting. It’s…first draft. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking It is. After I finish editing this book, I have to invent some. And an underwater city…
@jane-maree That sounds cool! -
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
That looks so cool. @jane-maree I like it. I think I want to read it. *wonders her origin story*
I have to quote Edna… “No capes!” 😛 Hope you make it! -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing (sorry, I didn’t see yours before) I’m working on the second book in my dystopian trilogy. Agent Kit. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@DaughterOfTheKing Heyo. *waves* 😛
@Dragon-Snapper HELLOOOO. *hands you some pizza* How’s it going?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Art help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong I have never used Canva, but @Hope has had a very good experience with it, so yes. That could be another option.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree HIIII!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jane-Maree I want to meet them. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Welcome!
@daughteroftheking @Dragon-snapper @jane-maree What are you writing? -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Ignoring the fact that this topic got off-topic… XD Marbles and world domination are an art though, I suppose.
I made a collage for my NaNoWriMo project:

And then I made individual collages for each of my main characters…
Megan Rosso:

And Dylan Skeet:

-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*noms pizza in the corner while writing*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *bounces back and falls over as the unexpected daughteroftheking enters* Wow! Hi!
@catwing *cocks head* Chili? *nose twitches* Chili. *polite smile* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*nods* it was very good. @daughteroftheking Yum.
I’m working the synopsis for the back of my book. Then I get to work on the countdown!!! - Load More
