@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
And this one is for the sequel to Sector One: Insurrection.
Her name is Dyemon.
And she’s awesome.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing To be honest, I want to read it too. *sigh* Now I have to finish writing this trilogy to get there….
Little details: There’s a hat, a jet and a party.
Eventually, it will have beta-readers. Eventually… -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhh, I like it a lot!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Awww…glad he was okay!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon @emily @salome01w4g @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
My sister Greta could use some prayer right now. She is very sick, possibly with strep throat and showing some symptoms of mono. Please pray that it is neither and that she will recover quickly. Thx! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose @jane-maree *feels really pleased my suggestions were so helpful* 😉 😛
@catwing Ultimately it’s up to you to decide. And based on all the versions I’ve read, each one giving a little more about the story than before, yet still keeping it a mystery, I’d love to read this book as well. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I like the second one too, and I like the suggestions @perfectfifths has made. I would read the book based on that blurb, which is ultimately what you want!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing well I was away last night and this morning, so I failed to see this until just now, sorry. xD Looks like you’ve have lots of great advice though. 😀
I second what Louise said–her rewritten synopsis of suggestions is basically what I would’ve said myself. 😛 -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I think I like the second one better, but with a few tweaks (all suggestions of course 😉 ).
Alex is not normal. She talks with her wolves. And understands them.
Then she and her friends meet a mysterious cloaked messenger, who gives them a riddle from a long dead tyrant. They must save Allore by finding three jewels, and giving them to…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths It was a coincidence.
@seekjustice @jess-penrose @daeus @emily Thanks all! Here’s two new versions…I wasn’t sure which way to go, so I’m trying both. (They are improving. Slowly.)
I’ll keep playing around with it, in the word pit. 😉
Which do you like better and what are your thoughts?You Were Called By The King
Alex and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
So… Tonight when my family got home from dinner, I couldn’t find my cat. He’s an indoor cat, who is food motivated and comes to me telling me when it is nearly dinner time, and he wants his food now. But I couldn’t find him. I called him (he does come when I call. Unless he’s right there taking a nap. then he stares at me, “Hello? I am right…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Oh… Nice line.
@dragon-snapper *is confused* *want’s to know more about book, because of confusion* *the I want to read this strange book confusion*
@aislinn-mollisong Wow. (That cat eye is cool! [Yes, I know you are using it as a dragon eye.]) But that line. “Don’t worry. I can fix this. Probably.” 😏 Oh, dear. What is he up to? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong Awesome collages!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa So glad you asked! 😀
It’s a Utopian Science Fiction, the setting is Earth in the 22nd century. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
GUYS, THESE ARE ALL SO COOL!! ~ the sorta silent stalker of this page and awol member of this glorious kingdom
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! What genre is this new book idea? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
You guys these are so awesome!!! Great job all!
*steeples fingers* And now thou have all inspired me to make another.
I give you a collage for a new book which will be a standalone that I probably won’t get to until next year (AAAAHHHH WHY? GRR!) Anyway, yes. I absolutely cannot wait to write it and I think it’ll probably be my most thematically…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Had to share one more of my own. These are two characters from a novella idea I had a while back.

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Art help? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong got it. 🙂 You did mention that you weren’t going to use that in the final, but I wanted to make sure. They’re fine to use for fun, but if you’re going to use them commercially in any way… yep. Copyrights. 😉
Awesome! Show it to me when you’re done.
- Load More
