@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic My New Fantasy Book Idea and Endeavor in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate what @Daeus said, basically.
Otherwise I think it looks very solid. You seem to already have a lot of thematic material (foils and such) to work with, so you’re starting out with a wide perspective and plenty of stuff to juggle around. Also you seem to know what to do with that stuff, which is always a plus. XD
As for names……[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
aislinn-mollisong *headdesks with you* Tell me about it.
You know that you’re a writer when you realize that I’ve been saying ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re this whole time and feel terrible. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oooo….she’s saying it. Which makes it even more awesome!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone!
I worked on this when I wasn’t sleepy. ( 😛 )You Were Called By The King
Alex is not normal. She and her friends talk to animals.
But in the course of a few days the normal of their abnormal lives is shaken. They all receive a mysterious riddle from a cloaked messenger of a long dead tyrant king.One Crown, Three Parts
Soft,…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic My New Fantasy Book Idea and Endeavor in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate I’m going to have to think on this a bit more. But for starters…
The few chosen to actually be able to manipulate the otherwise forbidden source of the universe
Why is it forbidden? By who? Why can they wield it?
@daeus had some good advice.
Also this could be an allegory. If you wanted.Those names could work. The Mymar…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool. Is she saying that line or is someone telling her that?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s actually been done before. The Eragon series was done by a homeschooled teen of 15.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*pokes head in momentarily*
Hey…the topic is getting pretty long, and it freaks out whenever I try to click on it…so someone might want to make a new one…
*disappears* -
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations, writers. I'm Xonos Darkgrate. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*silently creeps in and listens because she wants to be published too but is younger than most peoples as well*
*bookmarks page* -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Close enough to get a bit of wind and a sizeable power outage afterward, but far enough away to not sustain any damage. @epicaddie2
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 *shakes head* Nope, Florida. I’ve heard California is much drier. Here…we just get rained on. All the time.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g You like the cold, hm? You definitely wouldn’t like where I live, then. Here it’s hot and humid. Not cold often, even during “winter”.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon Yay! *fistpump* I love her too. 😀
@jessi-rae Indeed. *ponders thoughtfully* Very intriguing. 😛
@mariposa ikr? 😀 She absolutely loves color and flowers and everything pretty.
@ingridrd Thanks!
@that_writer_Girl_99 Excellent question…I’ll have to consider giving it a significance. You’ve got my gears turning now. 😀 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh! I really like that. I love all the different colors. Does her name have any special significance or a cool meaning or something?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Very nice. Love her name. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh! And a hibiscus! My favorite flower besides plumerias!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper “Just because I’m kidnapping you doesn’t mean you need to starve to death.”
Awesome line.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*grins* Thank you very muchly! @winter-rose
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh… Intriguing.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*is jealous* Well, I’m doing school, but I’m here with you in spirit, Gabby. @winter-rose
- Load More
