@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *stands in front of the class and whiteboard*
If we started out with eight pieces of pizza *draws a strange drawing of a pizza* then the cat eats one *draws a cat with wings eating pizza*, how much is left for the dragon? *draws a picture of a dragon begging for pizza* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper My brother wants to ask you, “If you’re still into the burning of chairs?”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic My New Fantasy Book Idea and Endeavor in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate This sounds intriguing! And those names are pretty good, except the twins’ names are very similar. That’s probably what you’re going for, of course, but personally I like it when twins don’t have similar names, it makes them seem more individual. But it’s up to you!
And while I don’t really have a problem with making fantasy…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper You are. But you can’t take all the pizza, since I already took some. Therefore you can’t take it all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *takes all the pizza*
@catwing I is the fiery friend. *grins* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *eats a slice of pizza*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Welcome my fiery friend!
@aislinn-mollisong You just started to write? Timing is fun. 😉 -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sets out a plate of pizza to share*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @catwing I’ll join you guys!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Yay!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing
I have been summoned. I come.
I’ve got one chapter left to critique so I’ll join you! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking
@aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice @perfectfifths @jane-maree @jess-penrose
Then the brave catwing spread open her silky black wings and took flight.
She flew through the sky, swift in her vigil brought forth a quill to write. -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 😉 I’ll try to post on here instead of the old one.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I have plans for over five trilogies. 😉 *laughs when you said, It actually pretty cool!*
@dragon-snapper Yeah… Writers’ Corner 7, doesn’t exist. It’s Writer’s Corner 7… *cough* Those tiny little marks! -
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking If you look at @ethryndal ‘s picture it is a rectangle. So, it should work.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal It looks very red. Like a warning sign. 😛
@daughteroftheking When you copy the link it does not matter what is in the crop box. 😉 *awaits your collage* -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking What I actually do is use ‘Cut’ to snip out the picture I want then treat it as a photo.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daughteroftheking it’s worth a shot. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal sweeeeeet.
- Load More

