@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing I gotta go now. *vanishes*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing pssh nah, I’ll be fine…probably. xD Thanks for the offer…come October 30th I might be more desperate. XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks. I’ve been thinking on it awhile. @jane-maree You need any help? November is 13 days away.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh fun, sounds like a great start, @Catwing
All I have for my NaNo novel so far is a couple of basic brainstorming ideas. 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I know where to start it and where it ends. So it’s a start. (And I decided to add another character. So, lots of perspectives.) @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing *cheers* That’s super!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I have to edited two more chapters! @jane-maree then I get to plan the sequel! For NaNoWriMo! (Hopfully… I’ll try.)
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing Yay! That’s great. I’m a few pages away from finishing my chapter…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I have edited two chapters! (Sort of. One was partly edited earlier.) Still writing though.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Farewell @Dragon-snapper! 😀 *salutes*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper good night!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Puzzling. I like it. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong …I guess I just have a lot of sidekicks. 😀
@catwing 😀 *chairs sit there, awaiting destruction*
@jane-maree *resists taking it all*
Goodnight guys! I’m headed out now! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you @jane-maree
@aislinn-mollisong I have found a line in my book that uses measurements. I think you were looking for something like that… Or something…A tunnel started in the back it was big enough to fit four horses side by side, and tall as three of her on stacked on herself.
I took out names so you don’t see spoilers… ;P
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

This is for Tallore, Dyemon’s brother. He’s sort of important.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Translation of Catwing’s mewing: “But I need food!”
It could also translate as, “I want to get that bug.” Or “I am stalking a bug.” -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*cooks a few more pizzas so there’s more to go around EVERYONE* xP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Maaarrrtt! *laughs*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *laughs* eight pieces divided by four equals two. My brother says, “Great. Once I get a Kingdom Pen account, maybe I’ll help dragon snapper melt chairs.” Yeah, if he writes. 😉
@aislinn-mollisong *hands you your share of two pieces* *eatss on her second piece* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
*redoes last part of math section*
If the cat takes one piece of pizza, *redraws cat with wings taking a piece of pizza that is as big as it is* how much is left for The Loyal Sidekick and the Chosen One *draws two adventurers with capes*? - Load More
