@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks so much! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooooo…pretty! I like the candles and the coins. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

This one is for Tallore too, but it defines him a bit more. @mariposa @shannon @emily @kate-flournoy @catwing @ingridrd @daughteroftheking @jessi-rae
And don’t forget that’s he’s Dyemon’s brother.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @allison-grace @xonos-darkgrate
Thanks, guys! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Of course! The Corner is open to anyone who wants to write. Or at least, let people know they’re writing. @xonos-darkgrate
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*snorts* There are, in fact, nine writer’s corners, but only because the other ones grew to be so long that we had to stop using them. Actually…we should be coming up on the end of this one shortly.
Anyway, the purpose of the Writer’s Corner is simple–it’s a kind of accountability thing, where one of us will start writing, tag others to let…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
*blinks* Wow, @daeus, this is really neat. Definitely a cool concept. I agree with @dragon-snapper, though–I think it would make more sense if it was in first-person. Other than that, it sounds great. I’d definitely want to read more.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Man with a gun…mysterious catwing with a gun. That would be creepy. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Hey! That is a pretty neat concept! I love how he gets to be the heroes neighbor. That’s awesome.
I agree with @perfectfifths that you should continue this, however, I think it’d be better if you didn’t write it from the perspective of his diary, and instead just his POV, first person.
But that’s it really. Otherwise I love it!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Wow! That’s really cool! And a really interesting concept of how a minor background character only exists when the hero is interacting with him.
I’m officially intrigued. You should definitely continue this. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Yeah, some people can’t get an education.
It’s glitching a bit… But I finished! Tomorrow I outline! Good night. *happy to have finished this edit of her book!!!* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose I actually like editing. XD Though writing is most certainly more fun.
Some school work is fun, some I’m indifferent about, Others I don’t like… *cough* math *cough*
*shrug* though sometimes it’s different and I want to do something else. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Good idea. Maybe I should do that… At least some school for then. @jess-penrose It would free up writing time in November, so I could finish a whole novel. I’m going to write the sequel then. Yay! Then I’ll edit that one. And write the third book sometime after that. Then I can finally write my book that I am super excited about! With Kay…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose I edited one! (The suspense builds… I may have to start on the outline of the next book tonight too. I want to invent want happens next. 😛 ) Are you writing?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Thanks.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking oops…
@jess-penrose You are welcome. Potato squash? Okay… The funny thing is I like potatoes, but I don’t like squash. So how I came up with that I don’t know.
Randomness…
“People have forget the meaning of names… But their names are more powerful than they could know. Even shaping who they are…”“This is an open sky…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong (I’m here! 😛 ) @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99
@emily @shannon @xonos-darkgrate @allison-grace @ethryndal
*Deep breath* My last two chapters. *exhale* Here I go. Let’s write! -
Catwing replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *Cheshire cat grin* That I am. Though I forgot about one. The man with the gun. (I read a writing article somewhere, that had something about if their book was getting boring they would throw in a man with a gun. Or something else suspenseful. I wouldn’t use a random guy with a gun all the time though. Just stuff from a Man With A…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace I don’t think there is another one. *hands you chocolate in the shape of feathers*
I call some other people so they can see this and comment too… @dragon-snapper @daugtheroftheking @epicaddie2 @emily @daeus @kate-flournoy @seekjustice @jess-penrose @xonos-darkgrate @jane-mareeInspiration… *sink into feathers and…[Read more]
- Load More
