@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing started the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
Well, at long last I finished this edit of my book. And I was wondering if anyone wanted to beta read it. ( @daughteroftheking @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice @perfectfifths @jess-penrose @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @epicaddie2 @his-instrument @emily [Tell your sister if you like…])
The title is Finding Secrets, it is the first book of a…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd praying.
@xonos-darkgrate Yeah I figured. But I didn’t want to say something in case you actually were. 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *cheshire cat grin* *laughter* I’m in a mood…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper those are both great! Good job.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *nods* Catwings like cats don’t really have opposable thumbs. So I don’t know how I would shoot it…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-rose *bows*
This character’s name is Ace. But he’s too extensive for me to say anything else about him. Just that he is absolutely amazing! And deep! Haha!
But I have to wait till next year to write him. *groans* Trilogies.
And I have to go now…bye!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Break! Aha! My sibling is on break too, so it’s nice to see him. 😀 And you. I’ve missed you around here. 🙂
I’m good, actually, really good. For writing, I’m almost halfway through my next novel, and for life, I survived the PSAT.
Right now, I’m working on characterizing the most interesting character I’ve ever had the honor to…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper That quote is hilariously awesome.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! Me too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Aw, I’m sorry. I hope you feel better!
@winter-rose Frodo! 😀 *enwraps you in dragon hug* Hi!
How are you? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I can’t write tonight. I have a headache…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate @allison-grace @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @catwing @epicaddie2 I’ll be here for a bit characterizing.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sweet!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Another one by Snapper? What?
Well, I couldn’t resist. You all are a bad influence on someone who should be writing instead of spending an hour on these things.
This one is for the last book of the trilogy, the problem child, but I finally found a plot for it!!!!
So here it is.
@ingridrd @jessi-rae @winter-rose @daughteroftheking @kate-flou…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Well…you said that you were going to write it as if it were his diary. I think it would be just as fine without. It’s seems as if the dates are extra. Write it in first person, but not as if he’s writing in his diary. … Also, I didn’t think that you’d go through different parts of his diary when I wrote that…and I also forgot that…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* well, I don’t know then. Guess I was wrong.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I like the diary style, but I don’t think it fits the potential this has. What I mean is, I think it would be cooler in first person, more like an actual story. @daeus
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Neat! I like that quote about her heart being a flower.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking lol, I do that sometimes.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate This is loads of fun, by the way. And I also use PowerPoint.
- Load More
