@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-Snapper I have a dragon theory question. How can a cold-blooded (meaning their body’s heating system) reptile (dragon) breathe fire (the hottest fire)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *bursts in the room laughing at GIF* I am outlining for NaNo. Hi!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
First off, it is 52,789 words.
@dragon-snapper *laughs* You could consider your front feet for clapping? I understand. “My life is busy, but I still take time to ride my dragon.” (That should go on the inspiration board!)@beta-readers I don’t know a good dead line… How about as soon as you can? 😛 Early-ish November?
Beta-reading (at least my…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Have fun…ah…consuming dinner. 😛

*cough* You have to see this GIF.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice That’s fine. I’m doing NaNoWriMo and editing another friend’s book.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *glances at you skeptically* Is for story or inspiration or whatever?
*shrugs* Either way I don’t mind. 😛 Whatcha drawing? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well, I wasn’t. But now I am. You there still?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing I would love to help out, (here comes the ‘but’) but I’m about to be participating in NaNoWriMo in November so I won’t have time to do anything during that month (because I also have another manuscript that I still have 100k left to edit/critique). HOWEVER, depending on your deadline and the length of your novel I might be able to fit it…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong XD I’m sure it doesn’t make a problem. There are probably other novels out there with the name Ace. Don’t worry about it. 😀
And I hope you get better!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Oh yeah…and are you writing right now? I am.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ace is his nickname too. 😛 Don’t steal it.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks, friend.
@salome01w4g You poor thing! I hate storms too. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Lovely. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Weird. Whenever you tag me I’m not getting and update in email for it. *shrugs* Well, I’m on here often enough that it doesn’t matter… 😛
Anyway….YAYAYAYAY!! That’s amazing! You finished editing!

*cough* That’s me, clapping for you. Cause you know, dragons don’t have hands and all…
However, I’m afraid I won’t be able to…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yeah, I’m interested, but it depends if you have a specific time you want it done by, or just anytime. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*runs away to pinterest and comes back after eternity with a handful of writing inspirational thingies*
“The world’s smallest dragon prepares to defend his hoard–a single gold coin–from those who would steal it”
“incorporate origami into your next scene or story”
“I’m not the hero, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t brave”
“the winter king is…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 @catwing @Emily @that_writer_girl_99 @Josiah-deboer @aislinn-mollisong
Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. I had been hoping to have my story ready for you guys to read by now, but that’s not happening. its needed a lot more work than I originally thought it would, and I’m stressing myself out with it and all the other things I…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing oooh!! Amazing news!! Yay!! *dances around, throws feathers and sneezes violently*. I would love to be a beta reader for you. I am notoriously bad at getting the book read and critiqued by the deadline though. When would you like us to have it finished by? I ask because I am planning on doing NaNoWriMo next month and I want to focus on…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
On one day each year everyone swaps places with someone or something else. No one knows why or how, it just happens.
A rainbow tornado is coming. It cleans people’s houses for them. How nice… Except it also secretly steals things.
Kelp is purple. The sky is green.
I am so random… 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Is This Any Good? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *nods* It is good… Reminds me of Nobody from Story Thieves by James Riley… *shivers* Why must I wait! *cough* Any way, it is a very intriging POV. *nods* Don’t worry James Riley didn’t do it like that though. Yours is different. I like it.
- Load More
