@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 New WIP? Nice.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The last Writers’ Corner stopped at 54 pages, so I just made a new one. And I tagged you in it, @catwing
I’m working on my new WIP! *grins lovingly at it* It’s new and shiny.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Great, just outlining the second book in my current series. It is more complex than the first one. I have more threads and have to solidify the allegory. (Angels and Demons are tricky. Though God himself is an even more daunting task… I have to get it right and put him into a character. But it will be worth it. Hopefully.) *wonders if this…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth started the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The other ‘Corner was getting rather long, wasn’t it? *grins* Also, I wanted to start one because…why not?
Ahem. Here we go. @catwing @jane-maree @seekjustice
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*grins* How goes it? @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Still here. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
*blinks* Did I miss everything? D’you still need me to read through this? @seekjustice
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi @catwing! You still around? I’ll be writing for a bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Fare thee well @dragon-snapper !
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing Yes! That’s a great idea! Very unique! *nods* Glad to be of service.
But now I must depart. Good luck on thy iron gongs. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh… the dragon could collect gongs! Thanks @dragon-snapper ! Gold, silver, iron, copper, and other metals. *nods* *hits an iron gong*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Gongs! I love gongs! Such great sounds. 😀
@catwing -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper In defense of said dragon, it was inflected. By a certain someone… *grins* *cough*
From a riddle…
To right an ancient wrong,
Hit the iron gong, -
Catwing replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Got it. And it’s actually around 52,000, not 59,000.
If someone wants to be in the first group (instead of her, so that it’s even.) tell me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing No dragon hoard? …Well, for those poor dragons of the lesser class *inspects talons* they usually spend their time lazily sleeping as you said. Doing nothing. There’s a reason they have no gold.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing That sounds good. I plan on doing NaNo as well, but 59,000 words doesn’t sound like it’d take too long. *thinking, thinking…*
You know what, to be on the safe side, put me in with the second group for after November. 🙂 Our school holidays start mid-December and finish late in January, so that would give me plenty of time. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *cough* *realizes this dragon doesn’t have a gold hoard… Or do they?* I’m thinking this dragon was put to sleep for lots and lots of years. Until, my character says hi.
I really need a timeline for my Dragon Sword too. *starts timeline* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing That could work. Dragons like to pretend they know a lot, be we really just count our gold for centuries. Not that it gets boring or anything.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Good one. I kinda have to solve it. One of my characters is very curious. She will ask that question… And the dragon has to answer. Perhaps he/she doesn’t know.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

Perhaps because the fact that they are cold-blooded helps them not to burn up while breathing fire in the first place. Or maybe because they drink hot-sauce…*shrugs*
I’m editing, then I’ll be evilly plotting. - Load More
