@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy started the topic SO…I need some advice in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
One of these days I want to write something similar to Catcher in the Rye where the character goes on some kind of adventure (can be physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, all of the above, etc.), And we get to see what the character thinks on the way. But I don’t want it to just be like a spin-off of the Catcher in the Rye. Do you have any…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @salome01w4g @shannon As for me, I think Colorado is the best. It’s soooo beautiful! Living in a place that’s virtually flat, Colorado is an experience!
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I like St. Louis. It’s awesome
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily We were dry! Our driveway became a beach and the ceiling leaked a little, but other than that, we were okay!
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing that’s super! Just poke me after NaNo/whenever you need me to go over it and I’ll be happy to. (poke me because otherwise I’m 99% likely to completely forget xD)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ah, look what you did to Christi!
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl, *dances a jig* Hooray, another Whovian friend!! Let’s just say you will be seeing a lot more of River Song in the next several seasons. Who is your favorite Doctor? Mine is Peter Davison – the Fifth Doctor back in the early 80s. I like the classic series better than the current series (I know, a little weird). Have you seen it? If not…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Weeeel, hi there! Glad you found us. 😉 How old are you? (I don’t think anyone’s asked that…)
@christi-eaton @daughteroftheking @all-other-wingfeather-saga-fans So I guess maybe I should read the Wingfeather Saga since y’all are ranting and raving about it. I’ve heard it’s phenomenal. -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal Someone should start a thread titled “Why Drinking Coffee Can Ruin Your Writing” where all us coffee haters could unite, listing all the reasons why it is so utterly awful. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Spanish Poetry, Anyone? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal
¡SÃ, mi amiga! Tú tienes razón. 🙂 Muchas gracias por muestras este a mÃ.@feedingmygoldfish I must have missed this when you first posted! I’ve been learning Spanish for about 3-4 years so I’d be willing to try my hand at the poem if you still have it. 🙂 I’m not super fluent but I can try my best. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel *barely contains explosion of geeky-ness* YESS @THAT_WRITER_GIRL_99 IS CORRECT I AM OBSESSED WITH DOCTOR WHO!! (And only started watching it a week or two ago. 😜) It’s officially reached level 5 on the Gracie obsession scale. I love it so much. But shhhh I’ve only made up to halfway through season 4 so no spoilers. 😛 *tries not to thi…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *falls out of chair* *rolls on floor laughing* *dies* Agh, I love this to death! Simply splendid. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal On which one? Coffee, cocoa, or Diet Coke? 😜
-
Joy replied to the topic Spanish Poetry, Anyone? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish Yo estoy aprendiendo español. Hace cuatro años que yo lo aprendo. ¿Puedo ver la poema? ¡Tengo ganas de leerla!
Translation: I’m learning Spanish, and have been learning it for four years. Can I see the poem? I would love to read it!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien “We also will fight over which writing drink is right –” I love that line. I know, @the-real-kapeefer should recite this poem in his next video!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *Gasps!* *Giggles!*
@anne-of-lothlorien This is awesome!! <3<3<3
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Could have been melded with a fox! *shrug*
Well, it’s not a fang, it’s a… I dunno, I guess it’s just called a monster 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking, I have read the Creaturepedia! Yeah, it’s great. Do you have a favorite creature? I don’t – they’re all pretty cool. Toothy cows? Are you kidding me?! I love Artham, too!
- Load More
