@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice sweet! *waves*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree well, I had left but I’m back again!!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice @Catwing If either of you are still around–hi. I’m doing some brainstorming.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing if you’re still there I am here. Editing.
-
Catwing posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
For my first beta-readers…
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus All right. Keep in mind I recently had to stop reading Perelandra from Lewis’ space trilogy because it got too creepy, but that doesn’t usually happen for me. But I’m learning to stop reading if I can’t handle it, so just fair warning. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice That’s funny. I did have origami in the book you will beta-read…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*cricket chirps* *eats cricket* Ooooookay @dekreel.
I am actually writing a trilogy that is Fantasy/sci-fi. Mostly Fantasy though. -
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Beast?? Hmmm… A ghastly and powerful monster; a henchman, serving the despicable Shaavra! Or at least that’s what’s on the profile photo. 🙂
I don’t have a specific genre I like to write in. I’m writing a Sci-fi/Fantasy novella though!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @seekjustice @perfectfifths @xonos-darkgrate @salome01w4g
I am Brain Storm Outlining. -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, but mine are all little pieces of paper in envoplope… But they fall out… And are everywhere…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Catwing Ambassador of the catwings of Allore greets you! What beast might you be? What genre do you like to write?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
LOADS. OF. THEM.
“You know you’re a writer when you have pages and pages of sentences and ideas for stories that you will write someday.”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *flying out of the sky laughing* That is poem is really good!
-
Jess replied to the topic How does one write an unhappy ending? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you all so much! This is very helpful.
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic How does one write an unhappy ending? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess what they said… *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yep. 😉
@aislinn-mollisong @daughteroftheking Did you not get an email because I tagged you before? -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I hate thunderstorms! That sounds brutal! I’m sorry I wasn’t there to pray for you yesterday!! I sympatize!! <3 😉
-
Snapper and
Joy are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More

First group of Beta-readers only. No one else shall pass!
If you are tagged you are on the first group…
@aislinn-mollisong @daughteroftheking @jess-penrose
Here is the link… https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fQ0k1esgfsGjaQYco4i5zt4Bhh27BEcdP0q8US_1ueg
Deadline is around the end of October. 🙂
The deadline isn’t strict…
Enjoy my book!
Yay! I’m looking forward to doing this!
*happy dance* I can’t wait! I’ll get right on this!
Thanks to both of you [@jess-penrose ]! And @aislinn-mollisong when she replies and starts.
Just remember to comment if you see anything.
Also your opinions are welcome on things…
Alright. I commented on the first part of the first chapter. (I’m Nancy, by the way) Over all, it was really interesting, and I liked it. I’m afraid I’m pretty bad at this beta-reading stuff, but I hope my comments were at least a little helpful. 🙂 I wanted to ask if you could add a little more that would give an idea of what Alex in like.…[Read more]
Don’t worry your comments were helpful.
*cough* I need to work on introductions. *nods* And showing, instead of telling.
If you don’t point it out I would probably not see it. So being nit-picky can be helpful. Also the first two chapters will probably have the most problems… (Last draft I wrote the first two and edited the rest.)
Comment on…[Read more]