@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace @emily @ingridrd @daeus @catwing @epicaddie2 Baring unforeseen circumstances such as dog or something else, I’m writing for the next hourish.
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Soooooo, funny thing. XD We actually had to cancel the camping trip because the weather hereabouts is icky, so if you still need another beta reader, I’m available. If you have enough though, no problem. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @Dekreel! My family used to live in TX, and it IS WAY TOO HOT.
Glad you came on the forum. 😀 -
Rolena Hatfield and
AbigailRose are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Kapeefer Poem in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Haha!!!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus This is the 3rd Person thingy, right? But regardless, yup. It might be closer to two weeks depending on what comes up though. Me and my notorious slow reading. :/
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
I love Audiomachine music. @emily TREE OF LIFE!!! *dies* So beautiful!
Although I think one song that I really think is inspiring is by Enya, The River Sings. I love that one…very hero-returns-from-journey-ish.
For my upcoming WIP, I find that Stained Glass by Jon Guerra is perfect. It’s basically for his character arc.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
Has anyone heard of the show Dear Evan Hansen? The song Waving Through a Window is basically the life of my MC. Here it is.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Oh yeah! It reminds me of that too. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hiya, @epicaddie2! My favorite character in the Wingfeather Saga is Janner. I like Kalmar and Artham a lot, too. Ikr, the last book! I cried both times I read it. I totally agree, Peterson is awesome. Have you heard his music. He writes really good music, too, and his voice is awesome.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I love listening to soundtracks – they often remind me of my daydreamed stories. It’s awesome. Have you heard the song “Shells” from the Finding Dory movie. It’s the song that’s playing when Dory (SPOILER ALERT!!!) reunites with her parents. When I hear that song, I also think of reunion or reconciliation.
@emily So yeah I would highly…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve written past the sixth chapter, so I guess you could say I’m editing…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace The sixth chapter in my WIP. What about you?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I usually find them by chance, whenever I’m listening to the radio or something.
@kate-flournoy I listened to that song and it sounds like you have a very interesting MC. 😉 -
Ingrid and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace LOL 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace Okay, I’ll quit bugging you. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace So are you brainstorming, outlining or daydreaming at the moment?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace I doubt you’re still there…but I’m writing now!
- Load More
