@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper HAHAHA What a pure coincidence I just finished watching that movie just now!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I have watched the Princess Bride! It’s been a while!
@aratrea Hehe, doesn’t he!
@lifeofkatie Hi! Great to meet you! *Energetically shakes your hand, blushing like some sort of manga-girl maniac*
@emma-flournoy Yup, especially in Texas. It’s practically celebrated as a holiday
-
Joy replied to the topic SO…I need some advice in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking There’s Viking in my blood! (Really! I’m descended from Vikings! :-D) I will! *marches out into a world of new ides*
-
Joy replied to the topic SO…I need some advice in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @jess-penrose, @jane-maree
Thank you all for your advice! I appreciate it!! 😉
Jane, lengthy is okay! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Added another POV. *facepalm* At least I still only have six plot threads… *thinks of another* Just no. *trys to resist*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Still here NaNo plotting…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic SO…I need some advice in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel something to think about is that Catcher in the Rye is about a character going on an adventure, and the reader experiencing his thoughts and emotions along the way.
I could list many many books that have this same vague plot. If I look at my bookshelf, there’s half a dozen that I see immediately which I could say had that idea as…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Good night. @emily
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh! And music!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
It’s okay… With brain storming and outlining. @emily I don’t know. *shrug*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Outlining some chapters. Brain storming. @emily I have six plot (plus) threads. Eight MCs, The Seven and Rebekah. All very fun. 😉 This is my NaNo story.
-
katie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel – LATE…but Welcome to KP! 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel XD The arrival of Fall is indeed a glorious thing. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily okay! How goes it?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Righto.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
“Oh, look it says shortcut. D, A, N, G, E, R. Shortcut.” @emily It was pretty good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper So long my friend! *wonders what time zone you are in* For me it is 9:30… I have little bit more time.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yep. Though I can’t listen to Legends of the Guardians cause I start picturing the movie in my head… And reciting their lines…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
*facepalm* @dragon-snapper And they did… *cough* *shiver*
- Load More
