@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *raises right hand solemnly* I shall never offend a dragon again.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeeeah, I was worried about that. Thanks for the feedback!
@kate-flournoy Awwwwww…thanks!
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks, friend. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I’m back…but if anyone comes along claiming I must return to the gold from whence I came, I don’t know what I’ll do. Especially is someone says:

that.
@salome01w4g *lights your sword* Go forth and conquer! -
Snapper replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I can’t hug all of them!! I had like 120 stuffed animals…now I have guilt.
*sigh*
My only critique is that I though the dog was real so I was confused when you said the button nose was falling off…but otherwise it is really cute. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
*gasps* *runs to tackle-hug the dozen or so Webkinz in her closet*
Anyway. Enough of my antics. @ingridrd The story does, as @kate-flournoy mentioned, give off a sort of Toy Story vibe, but there’s a sort of open-ended thrill to it that almost begs for more. And I love, love the way you wrote “Pubby”. The childlike, wondering sort of style with…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ingridrd ooh, I’m getting strong velveteen rabbit/toy story vibes. 😀 I love the open end though; there’s still hope. 😉
And… believe it or not I really don’t have any criticism. It’s adorable. It made me feel guilty about my stuffed leopard that I haven’t talked to in ages. And it has that sweet, half-wistful tone of all stories told from the…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
*blinks* Oh, well, I wasn’t expecting it to be so sad… *blinks again to hide the fact that she’s crying* Okay. I’ll need to read this over again before I can give anything constructive, but otherwise, good story! It’s really well written, and the plot seems smooth and easy to follow.
I’ll come back if I think of anything else.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Maybe I should tag some people…what an idea?!? *slaps face*
@emily @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @daeus @that_writer_girl_99 @anyone -
Ingrid started the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
FEEDBACK WANTED
Hey, guys!
I wrote this very short story a while back and just looked at it again. Could you give me some constructive criticism? Pretty please?? Thanks!The day I arrive, Mother stuffs me in the dark closet to wait. She places me inside a cardboard box, filled with the other toys. There is a necklace, a set of paints, two…[Read more]
-
katie replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel – thanks for the handshake! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Come back! I didn’t mean it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I know, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Even the king is against me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd *cough* Dragons are our friends.
*flies off so as not to be beaten* -
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

No offense to @dragon-snapper. -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Oh! Cool. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d The story of my life…lol
@dragon-snapper WHAAAAA…! So cool! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Story Theme Songs in the forum Music 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Glad to be of service! All of those songs are great, btw.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Golden Ziggurat in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Great! And I hope you realise it’s in edit mode rather than suggest mode. I’ll try to just make comments, but suggest mode is really helpful for making edits that you can later accept or reject.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
There. I made one!
The picture came from Pexels…the quote came from me. - Load More
