@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing pretty good! I’m moving much faster through my editing now that I’ve finished my rewriting. I’m almost finished my outline for my NaNo novel too.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Thanks.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome! How it’s going? I am trying to move forward on this outline of a chapter for one of my characters… He needs developing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Critique this? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Anyone?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’ll be on in about half an hour. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic World building advice? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Umm… Well, have fun things. *nods* You don’t have to, but they are fun.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Wow… Those are all so great. Though my favorite may be the writer’s block definition.
Here’s some of mine. From my typewriter, when I wrote random things as I often do…
Tis a whole new world.
I wish upon a million stars of hope.
Questions go unanswered.
Setting sun and pouring rain, it all feels the same.
Watching fish dance is something…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@DaughteroftheKing Signing off now. Thanks for writing! Read ya around! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Aww. 🙁 Byyee. Thanks for writing!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Salome01w4g Yay! Welcome aboard. 😀
@DaughteroftheKing Awesomesauce and thank you!! I’m so excited to be back.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily @Dragon-Snapper @Salome01w4g @Catwing @Ingridrd @Allison-Grace @goodness-I’ve-been-gone-so-long-I-can’t-remember-who’s-active-and-who-isn’t-but-anyone’s-welcome XD Hey-o! I’ll be working on some character development and possibly some poetry for the next 45 minutes or so. 🙂 Any fellow writers out there today?
-
Emma Flournoy and
Elizabeth are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ingrid and
Elizabeth are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Please critique this story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Thanks for your comment! I know, it honestly makes me feel guilty too…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kballen Haha love it!
Here’s mine:
“The journey of life isn’t about trying
to weather the storm, it’s about learning
to dance in the rain.” -
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I saw this one at a hotel once and had to laugh…

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kballen Oh, that’s a good one!
-
Joy and
NC Stokes are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More
