@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I do like easter eggs (of both the dairy variety and the hidden one). I often put them in my own stories!
Good night (sounds so weird saying that. Its lunch time here ) good job! I FINISHED MY OUTLINE! I’m very excited!
All right, signing off now. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Good night. @seekjustice I outlined five chapters! (Brief outlines)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Indeed. Do you like Easter eggs? [Hidden things in books or movies.]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing well i can’t read the sexond book till I’ve read the first!
-
Joy and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice … It’s the second book. But the first does have other cool things…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily C.S. Lewis probably realized that as I have. “It is fun and it is worth it.”
I have no idea how the sword makes the frogs happy. Or how it will show up.
Bye! Good job!@seekjustice *remembers another character* How could I forget her. I will not make her a major character! Nope, Nada. I will combine characters. *ZAP!* Muh, ha, ha!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Exactly. My hero and ‘villain’ are both Protaganists. The only people I have been able to label antagonists are the allegory’s version of demons and Satan… 😛 If it wasn’t an allegory. When someone asked who the antagonist was, I would have to say, “I have no idea.”
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yeah. Less research, but a lot more thought (especially if it’s an allegory). Which I like. @emily Everyone likes different things. I also am confusing! The sword can make frogs happy. *shrug*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I’m currently editing but once I’ve done half an hour of editing I’ll do some outlining for my NaNo novel.
It can be really hard to finish a project, especially when its something so long and time consuming as a novel, but the feeling of havinv finished it is absolutely amazing. Its definitely worth pushing through even when you don’t like…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Maybe you just needed inspiration! And people who understand you! 😛
I am inventing the powers of a certain sword… *sits down in feathers to think* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Me too… But I am making myself finish this one. *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks! I think it’s because I like showing the different views and thoughts of my characters. Though it doesn’t help if someone asks who my Antagonists and Protaganists are. 😛 It all depends on how you look at.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Outlining my NaNo book. @emily The sequel to Finding Secrets, which is Starting Fires. I have a ways to go…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Welcome! Are you feeling better?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Though the first book only had six (and one guest chapter). Thanks. I guess.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice … I don’t think I’m that brave. Probably more like rash? Or someone who can’t resist starting more? Also it’s only six plot threads! *cough* I think I have trouble not doing more POVs… I now have nine. The Seven and two others.
Voice in my head…
But they’re all soooo interesting! You can’t cut any of them! Oh, look their life is…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing after almost completing my outline i know what you mean about character development. My villain and my antagonist both need fleshing out. I saw one of your earlier posts too. Eight povs? Eek you are brave 🙂 I’ve never tried more than three, I think.
- Load More
