@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Okay on your tech problems… If you copy and paste, it does not save Italics, etc. Soooo…
To get you book to Google docs:- Go into the app that you have your book in
- Find the symbol that looks like a box with an arrow pointing out Of it
- Click on it
- Select a format. Probably Word.
- Wait for it to change formats…
- Select…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@christi-Eaton Wow… Those are amazing…
Question [that has bugged me]- How do you get the paint to be splashed like that? And how is there no paint on the white witch? What is your painting advice?
Those are amazing!!! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing aha! Thank you. Much in your debt. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d @emily Thanks. See what I did there? 😛
@allison-grace Thank you.
@ingridrd @aislinn-mollisong Nice. -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy
OL is an ordered list. first press it.- Then LI for the first item. Again to end that line.
Once you are done you press OL again to end the code.
You can have it start at a certain number if you do the start code I posted about.
I think if someone doesn’t end the code it messes up that thread page.
Does that make sense? -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
start=[enter a number to start at]
Works. Put it after the ‘OL’ and before the > -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It sounds really interesting. The only experience I have with second-person is Choose Your Own Adventure stories.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing oookayyyy… XD No idea what you just did, but thank you just the same.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I figure most of it out for you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Type=’i’ is not working…
- Test again
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
No space…
- Roman
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
*jumps up and down* Yes!!!
Retesting this one.- Roman
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
- I asked my dad for help
- He looked it up
- I have more tests to run 🙂
Is this
- Roman
- Greek
- British
- Starting at ten is fun
- But you can count
- And count
*grins*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I really like it, I don’t think it necessarily needs anything else. But if you really want something, the thing that comes to mind when you something ominous is (having read some of your story) the image of the goddess the main character keeps thinking of. Though I’m not sure where, or if it would be too in-your-face if you did that.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
LOL. It codes anyway. I had written & # 0 3 9 ; no spaces. 😛 *facepalm* That’s why : P (no spaces)= 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
*Jumps up and down*
Code = coding
' ='
I made a ‘!!! (What is that called?) -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
'
Test above is code.
@kate-flournoy Close tag test. -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
Test results…
LI = bullet point
UL and OL to be determined. -
Catwing replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 11 months ago
I must solve this mystery…
-
UL Test
-
OL test
- LI Test
- https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/testing/page/2/
First three test…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I would definitely pick that book yp based on the cover. Its really cool 🙂 i approve.
- Load More
