@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *shrug*
@seekjustice Nice. But what does the first quote say? -
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *frown* Yes they sometimes can, but you did it twice, so I thought you were ignorant. No, you should have. No I meant that. And No you couldn’t guess. *grin* what’s up my sleeve? *reaches into her cloak’s sleeve* *pulls out a warden of dust bunnies* *the dust bunnies hop around* *nods* Bet you didn’t guess dust bunnies. *pulls a banana out…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily thank you! my story has a lighthouse in it, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Aha!! yes! @catwing thank you 😀
why on earth is it so difficult to get a picture on KP? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

test try #269 -
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily quick question, in that scene where they bring Wesley back, do you ever want chocolate marshmallows?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, I did attempt that. Let me try again. 😀
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice When you upload your profile pic (don’t click save), right-click/long-press on the picture and select copy. Go to here. Click IMG. Delete the default code. Paste your link. Hit okay. You should see the collage.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Ok, I’m just frustrated with this, so I’m just going to link to my collage and any one who’s interested can take a look.
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/596023331907598811/ -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily @seekjustice I am here. Designing Dusk. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Red Dragon in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Nice work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily, hey! Yes, I’m here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Les Mis is awesome. I thought the movie was pretty good too! Have you ever read the book?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Actually first it was Aislinn. Perhaps…
Ice cream! -
Catwing replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. I am Catwing! What are some of your favorite books?
-
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always NaNoWriMo Stands for National Novel Writing Month. Basically you try to write a novel in a month. I’m doing it… At least going to try.
@emily First off I throw feathers, not bugs. But maybe I could. Secondly, I am a she, not he. Thirdly, I have already learned manners. *throws a bug at you since you gave her the idea.* Fourthly,…[Read more] - Load More
