@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kina Lamb and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 If you want to start watching Doctor Who, I would start in the 1970s with Jon Pertwee/Tom Baker (especially Baker). And if you can’t find it or access it (it’s very hard to access the classic series), you can start with Christopher Eccleston, which is the first Doctor of the current series
A great reading recommendation: THE…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing farewell my friend. Thank you for your input!
-
Joy started the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Has anybody ever written a haiku?? I’ve written a few…
Stars dotting the sky
Moonlight shining down at me
Shooting stars fly by (My very first haiku 🙂 )Mom bought me white shoes
I wore them to summer camp
They ain’t white no moreDreary, long-drawn rain
Whispering its secrets to
The listening earthHere is my Haiku
Wait, that wasn’t the…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Thanks!:D
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Good night I must sleep. Bye for now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Thanks. Thank you.
I shall ponder these tonight. -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*grins* Sure, it will confuse peoples. @cloudy If you like.
-
Joy replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oh! Heh, thank you! *flattered chuckle* Oooh, a set of rainbow swords sounds cool. And seven is a perfect number! Glad I could help (albeit inadvertently)! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@cloudy oh… Yes. For mine you may, only if you show them on here so I can see them? Please?
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks! Actually most of the people I tagged aren’t Whovians, but still! Another Whovian friend! 🙂
@lady-iliara Thank you! Glad you like it! Now go watch the show!! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I have a place in my book called Dusk. There is also one called Dawn. 🙂
Yep. Time zones. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 welcome!!!!!! Its pretty cool that you speak Mandalorian. I have a friend who can who speak Mandalorian, Elvish and whatever the language from Dr Who is. I think she’s kind of crazy, but I admire both of you!
I, uh, I have never seen Stars Wars. Ever. Except for the lego version. *grimaces* -
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emerald-flyer Intriging. Thanks.
@seekjustice Hear, hear! Those are cool… *ponders some more* -
Catwing replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I go through the recent forums from oldest to newest. I only visit once a day so yeah, I have to catch up some. Also some threads don’t concern me.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing it’s always the giant spiders or rodents or something, isn’t it? what about frogs, they deserve their place too!
Have you ever read Magnus chase? He has a sword that talks. Percy Jackson has one that disguises itself as a pen when he isn’t using it. -
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Ooooh… You could do that.
*shrug* Dragon Swords are cool… I mean hot. 😛 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ah well, this is the collage for my hero, so… *grins mysteriously and vanishes in a puff of smoke*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Wow. That quote fits another book I read… But they probably know they are a villian.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing that’s true. Frogs can be pretty dangerous when they’re cranky. Hey…*ponders creating a fantasy world featuring giant, cranky frogs*
Well, Dragon Sword would make sense if it had fire powers. One of my WIPs has a Dragon Sword in it. 😀 - Load More
