@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd That sounds like something Apollo would say. Is it from Trials of Apollo?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Lady-iliara WELCOME! I’m an ENFJ too, dominantly at least. With some strong ISFJ tendencies. Have fun reading through all the old topics. I’m sure you won’t get bored. 😀
@Shannon @daeus @kate-flournoy I know we have at least one more ENTP, @bethanysinkyroses. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy started the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey people.
Have any of you ever heard of or seen the work of artist Scott Gustafson? He does a lot of fairy-tale/fantasy/fables art, and it is AMAZING. His art looks so real, but at the same time has an extremely cute, bookish quality to it. Considering we have a few artists, and fantasy and fairy-tale lovers here, I thought you might want to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m on a hiatus yes…but I just had to say it– @perfectfifths It’s from Sumo of the Opera, Veggietales-the Potato said it.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose Just so you know, almost every time I do the ‘I am a funny bunny yes I am, I am a funny bunny my name is Sam’ ditty to my baby sister with one of her toys, I think of your unfortunate hero.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal They already said it all. 😛 Most of the stuff I think of are the fairy-things/kind old-wise-sage-wizard-godmother people that always help out, and the amazing wonderfulness that always happens to the poor abused heroine eventually, just because she’s so wonderful, not because she worked for it or anything, and talking animals and…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Dreams like a podcast
Downloading truth in my ears,
They tell me cool stuff.
(Anyone know what this is from??) -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Aye! I’m doing NaNo for the second time (first time last year).
I have a few ideas for stories/series to work on during the month – a sci-fi, a super hero, and two that would be classified as fantasy. None of them currently have a proper title. My main one atm is the super hero story.I have no idea what their estimated lengths are. They’ll be…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Kicking myself because I can’t find the book I had written haikus in and can’t remember them
I love Haikus. They’re so fun! The last one is hilarious! 😀
Bonus points to anyone who knows where the following one is from:
Oooh, my aching back
Might as well call workman’s comp
It’s thrown out again.I also love limericks. 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Kicking myself because I can’t find the book I had written haikus in and can’t remember them
I love Haikus. They’re so fun! The last one is hilarious! 😀
Bonus points to anyone who knows where the following one is from:
Oooh, my aching back
Might as well call workman’s comp
It’s thrown out again.I also love limericks. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never really written haikus outside of what was required for my writing class last semester…I had to submit a few for peer review and I got an A on that assignment, so I guess that’s good?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Hey, not bad! I’m not sure I have ever written one, but they sure look fun to experiment with. 🙂
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m not doing NaNo either (it comes at a bad time because November is a super busy month for me—it’s when I’m finishing up all my Christmas cards and paintings). However, Aberdeen is tackling NaNo and is ready to devour everyone’s books as soon as they write them. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d No, I’ve never read any of Chuck Black’s books (I’m not much into fantasy). And like @salome01w4g and @perfectfifths, I’ve never heard of Sigmund Brouwer. What kind of stuff does Sigmund write? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

Ehhh…me. All the way. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace YESSS!!! The idea for my WIP actually came to me in a dream…and the shower—just yes.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d Hey, Emily. Yes, we have audio dramas of the Kingdom series, so we’ve listened to three or four of those. I’d like to read Chuck Black’s books. I don’t think I’ve heard of Sigmund Brouwer. What has he written?
-
Jane Maree and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More

@Winter-Rose Which is a good thing, btw. ;P Poor Sam.
Totally OK, I just wanted to make sure the notification went through. 😉
Funny what crazy associations our brains make. XD