@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I love it! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I remembered a sword in a kids tv series that showed you your opponents next move, so that you were always a step ahead of them.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae thank you! and yes it is!
@sarah-anson that is awesome!! I love it, and the quote is so good. 😀
@kate-flournoy very nice! I like it! -
Joy and
CK4always are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy oooh that’s really cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd They are fun to experiment with! You should try it sometime!
@salome01w4g, @emily WHY, YOU COFFEE TRAITORS!! (Just kidding! 😉 )
@daughteroftheking Very relatable haiku. Well Done!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Hehe! Oh man, that just might be the best haiku I’ve ever seen!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@kballen That’s great! 🙂 Good luck on your writing goal!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @catwing @seekjustice @anyone
I’m working on my Snow White retelling for NaNoWriMo (and another contest) if anyone wants to join me! I hope to get a minimum of 667 words today, and currently have 325 down.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice That’s pretty cool! And isn’t that guy in the picture Grant Gustin/Barry Allen on The Flash?
@kate-flournoy Ooh… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I love it so much! *clears throat* In all seriousness though, it’s totally awesome. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman SAAAAMMME!!! When I’m in the car doing nothing, just gazing out the window is the BEST time to daydream…and write a novel in your head. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I am an INFJ-T. What about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello lovely artsy peoples. I have one I want to share… it’s for the first book in my series, which is currently overdue for a rewrite, but here it is just the same. 😉

@Dragon-Snapper @Emily @Shannon @salome01w4g @ingridrd @lady-iliara
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Close…it’s from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
-
katie replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Welcome to Kingdom Pen! We always need more E(xtrovert)’s here! 😉
-
katie replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 welcome to the KP forum!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus You’re probably crazy, but knowing your capabilities, I’ve got full confidence that you can do it.
-
katie replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus it definitely sounds like an intriguing plot to accomplish!
- Load More
