@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, the irony
Perfect fifths my desk
Be the same tooThat’s a haiku
*laughs* desks are messy
Yogurt sometimes. -
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths me neither. That’s why I called some people.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Yes… *grins* The newest genre Romance Wither. Romance by people who don’t write romance, so they wither it. Muh, ha, ha!
I don’t like coffee… I do get ideas at weird times. (Also caffine may not be really that good for you… It may be bad… *is learning about health in her homeschool* Don’t take your health for granted.…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking looks at desk also It’s mostly true for me. I’ve got the earbuds at least. 😀 My desk gets tidied probably once every two or three weeks, and then gets cluttered again, which is sadly ironic, since I prefer the tidy desk. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah. Well, I know of Camp NaNo, but I’ve never done it. Just the November stuff.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson YAY! (I should have daily goals… I’ll do that. 😛 )
@winter-rose Yep.
@seekjustice Welcome NaNoator! -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Okay.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @sarah-anson @catwing @jessi-rae @daughteroftheking I’m here to write!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always What’s an OC?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks. *grins*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose *laughs* sounds hectic… and fun. 😛 thanks.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ooh, nice 😀 good job 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @jane-maree @perfectfifths Yeah, he’s got a serious gift. 😀
-
Jessi Rae and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @perfectfifths @jessi-Rae @dragon-snapper @emily @jess-penrose
@winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong
I am working on my NaNo story!!! -
Catwing replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths To tell @CK4always about NaNo camp if you knew about that.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve had a brief look, and from what I’ve seen, it’s amazing! Will be looking more for sure. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome to KP!
Good taste. Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie. 😉
One must-read book recommendation not on your list? HAPPY YOU ASKED. Les Miserables, of course. Since you love TCoMC, I’m pretty confident you’d like Les Mis too. Same-ish sort of historical fiction classic thingy, but I like it better (and I liked CoMC a lot).…[Read more] -
Gracie posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey-o guys!
*jumps right in*
My activity around here these days has been spotty at best, and I am super bummed about that. School and life have just been so low-key insane that my KP time has all but disappeared, and as much as I HATE having to say this, I’m going to have to sign off here semi-permanently till things clear up. (If they clear up.…[Read more]-
@graciegirl done. 🙂 Your official post is officially stamped with the official stamp of officialdom.
-
@graciegirl Aahhhh! That is really sad. :”( You’ll be missed, and we’ll all be excited for your return. Your eventual return. :/ And I’m sure things’ll eventually clear up. 😀 God knows how to take care of any and all stuff.
Seriously though, it’s good you can do this to yourself when needed. Tough thing. :/ *high-five*
I’ll be praying for you.-
P.S. ZIKERS.
-
-
@graciegirl We will miss you, friend! 🙂
-
*sniffles* Aw, I’m gonna miss you. Totally understand though. I hope life straightens out and stops being so darn crazy for you. Until then…
Au revoir, my dear friend.
-
@kate-Flournoy @emma-Flournoy @emily @dragon-snapper @ethryndal Thank you guys so much!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Eh? What did you tag me for? 😀
- Load More
