@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl Am I the only one who gets chills whenever I see like how the movie title ticks like a clock? It’s probably my favorite part of the whole trailer. X-D
-
Joy replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister That’s so cool that you like animating! I would like to animate too, but I’m too impatient. 😛
Of course it’s okay to talk about screenplays and things like that on here! I mean, nobody has said you couldn’t talk about them, right?
What kind of animation do you do? 3D? Drawing? Computer animation? LEGOs?
I would like to hear your…[Read more]
-
Joy and
Elizabeth are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m leaving again, after getting 1000 words. I think I got distracted somewhere in there. 😀
@catwing I’m aiming for 5,000 words on certain days and 2,000 on other days. I want to get more than 50k and maybe even finish my novel, but I might be shooting a bit far. -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I have no idea. 😛 @dragon-snapper What does that make you?
What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister I like the Princess Bride one. 😛
@catwing Yes, I’m teasing him. He’s my brother, I’m alowed. XD 😉Hello, my name is
Inigo Montoya. You
killed my father. Die.Close enough. 😛
The Fairy Princess
Sits in her bower, hearing
The songs of fairy wingsI made that up just now.
Our Father, that art
In heaven, hallowed by Thy
Name, Thy…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I love those so much! Some of them are…magical. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister I think @perfectfifths is pulling your wing (or as humans say, leg)
Who knew.
@emily There’s a Princess Bride haiku. :3 <– This be a cat-face. :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 -
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*picks up rock* Oh, pretty.
@aislinn-mollisong I can’t trip on rocks. I have four paws. :3 -
Catwing replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 you are welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I never knew what that was… :3 Cat-face!!! @perfectfifths and @leumeister !!! *dives bombs everyone with feathers* :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 Muh, ha, ha!!!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Ah! That’s seven syllables on the last line! “I love it so much, cat-face!” 😛 Also writing is art.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I don’t know cause I haven’t read King Arthur. I’ll let someone else guess.
But if @dragon-snapper is on Kingdom Pen, what does that make us?
Gold. 😛What someone thought when they heard about Beowulf.
Be a wolf (or Be a Worf. Star Trek. 😛 ) -
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when people (*cough* @hope *cough*) are trying to teach you how to outline and you hate it but you know it’ll be good for you so you do it anyway.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *nods* horses.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths You are welcome.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’m in a Haiku! 😀 XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Dito. *sigh* At least now my family has the land… *steeples hands thinking about her plot*
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Thanks. 🙂 (Coffee seems to be addictive…)
It’s a nice picture. *sees horses* 😻 Horsies! You own horsies! I would like to at one point. My family moved to the country (we now have 3 arces). I had riding lessons before, looking some where I am now though…
What are your horses names? -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Aha 😀
- Load More
