@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson *looks up your horses’ names for no reason. Or maybe because she likes horses*
Donovan- Son of DONNDUBHÁN
DONNDUBHÁN- From Gailic elements meaning, ‘brown’ and ‘dark’
Interesting…
Athena- Comes from ‘sharp’ and ‘praise’.
Neat. *takes cat face* :3
@salome01w4g *looks at you suspiciously* You go crazy when you drink coffee? *…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking I think I’ll use those. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Praying for you. *is squashed by hug* *blinks in shock* Ummm, thanks… Glad to help.
@salome01w4g Awww… Thanks. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree @ingridrd @emily Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Thanks! I understand. It shouldn’t be a problem though. After November I’ll probably edit on Starting Fires a bit. Even if I don’t I have a lot of comments to go through… So you should be able to keep well ahead of me. 😉 (Wi-Fi… 🙁 ) Glad you really want to read it! -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose I find loopholes… National Backspace Ban Day. Where everyone selects and replaces instead of using backspace. *sigh*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree *Sees your word goal* *gasps* Whoa.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Ah, siblings.
@leumeister The animation one was good. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gazes intently at picture* Oooooo. Ahhhhh. I love it!
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *hugs you* *opens mouth to speak, but can’t find words* *hugs you harder*
@rolena-hatfield Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I cannot tell you how much that blog post meant to me. *wipes away tears* Crazy how the Lord works, huh? Love ya, friend. -
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d @allison-grace @aislinn-mollisong @emily @catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @sarah-anson @alltheotherpeopleonthistopic
I made another one.

Picture credit via Pexels
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Thanks! XD I’ve had a lot of people saying how insane I am for the last two days. 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Perfectfifths my writing secret: close all internet things other than my music playlist and my timer, and write in intensive sprints against the timer. And just keep doing that for half the day. 😛
I hit my goal of 15k! I’m hoping to reach 20k by the end of today. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @ck4always @emily @winter-rose Okay, so I actually have to go now. I’ve got something I need to work on. Something, unfortunately, does not have to do with writing. Come one, Something! Anyway, I wrote 713, a meh amount.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *coughs from dark corner* I’m here too. 😀
(I have tons of plot threads and ideas I just am having a hard time putting them on “paper”…)
Ugh. I know, right?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily-d I have read Chuck Black. It was forever ago, and I remember liking them. He writes allegories to Biblical events and people. I read most all of his Kingdom Series.
I’ve heard of Sigmund Brouwer but have never read his books. Didn’t he write the Orphan King? If so I’ve heard that one’s good 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I feel you. Your openness about life warms my heart. 🙂
I recently shared some thoughts on my blog about what God taught me when I was struggling to see His “day to day” purpose or even the long term plan. You’re welcome to read if you like 🙂 https://rolenahatfield.com/2017/10/14/she-didnt-change-the-world/
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I’m only a Toothless sized dragon. 😛
@ck4always Butterflies!
- Load More
