@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel asked
An original haiku
So I made one up -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Ooh…
@emily It is free. But they have Plus which is pay. I only do the free version. :3 -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Any original haikus??? (No offence to anyone!) 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Yup. Though my brother isn’t on here. He doesn’t write… YET!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you understand! 😀
One Ring to rule them
All, One Ring to find them, one
Ring to bring them all. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh. Is it music? You could try Pandora.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Why will your laptop not let you use Spotify? and why is that a problem?
@seekjustice You may not be, but are your characters? -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g when I get them…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yes, I am doing NaNo! I’m just trying to reach 10,000 before I have to go into town. By the way, that’s 10,000 all together, not written today, just to clarify. I’m not superhuman.
Accepts chocolate ice cream. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Going on a road trip to Chincoteague of course. It’s in Virginia. :3 Though it may be my second horse. My first horse may be already trained. *nods* I have a plan. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yeah. *years later* Emily receives a mysterious email. From herself.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *accepts chocolate ice cream with raspberries and mint choclate chips*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 😉
I’m working on an essay and a short story thing.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Welcome.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you mean in general! Sorry about that! *blushes* Hmmm… Mostly in my diary these days. But then again, don’t I always? Other than that… essays for school, more and more ideas for writing projects, ways I can improve my novella… Yep, that’s what I’m writing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose You are welcome. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *bursts out laughing* I can’t believe I didn’t notice that…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice welcome!
@jane-maree got it!
@dekreel Okay. Are you writing though?
@jessi-Rae nice. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. With Christopher Miller, co-author of the Codebearers Series. 🙂
@salome01w4g Lol. I’d probably have waited until June to write a novel in 30 days, but I only have until December 31st to finish (not to mention send in) my Snow White retelling. So I’m sort of using NaNoWriMo to hopefully finish it on time. XD
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 🙂
- Load More
