@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g fare well 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree only good things of course. 😀 you’re a superhuman because you have the superpower of ignoring the summons of the internet. 😀
@catwing whoops, my mistake 😛 Keep going! you can do this! I believe in you!
@salome01w4g YAY!!! *throws feathers at you* oh wait, that’s Catwing’s signature… -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You too, @DaughterOfTheKing 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I actually quite like snakes, I’ve always wanted a pet one, but I only like snakes of the non-venomous variety. unfortunately, where we live, we don’t have any of those. All the snakes around here are highly dangerous, and some of them are aggressive too. 🙁
@catwing, we have two Standardbreds and two shetlands, which are the cutest…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Okie byeee @salome01w4g
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I may be a slow typer… And not have a very detailed outline…
@daughteroftheking *gasp* Muh, ha, ha! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My progress is so slow. 😛 309 words… I must write more!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing, true I do write quite a lot. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh haha I just realised I was being called a superhuman. xP *bows*
See you in the future @Emily!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I never said that…
@jane-maree Hello writer! You write lots.
@emily good. -
Joy and
Leumeister are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*squints in from writing* Someone mentioned my name? Wowzers, you guys have been talking a lot. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice First off. You have horses!!! YAY!
I’ll be praying. I don’t like snakes either. Or bushfires… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g No, not like @jane-maree 😀
@catwing they’ll have to be to survive what’s coming for them. *rubs hands together and chuckles evilly*. What?? I’d NEVER torture my characters. What even gave you such an idea??? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily No. But you can create playlists, search and play any song, download songs for offline, unlimited skips and replays, no ads.
The free version doesn’t have too many ads. For free you can have limited skips and watch a video to replay, create stations that play similar songs to the one you choose… No limit on the number of stations. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll definitely pray for you. I know how hard it is to feel overwhelmed and like you just don’t know how to cope. It’s really hard. *sends sympathetic smiles* but God is still God, no matter what we’re going through. One of my favourite bible stories is Joseph. I love the way he persevered even though he suffered so much, how he still…[Read more]
- Load More
